• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ginga
    Established Member
    • Nov 2007

Jeep Aus. Head Office contact info - help

Hi all

I'm having a problem with the dealer who sold me my GC & want to contact Jeep Head Office so that they can arbitrate.

Anyone have their contact details - email & snail mail addresses, phone numbers - that they can pass on?

Is there a 'state ombudsman' in NSW that issues can be addressed to? Anyone have any experience with doing this?

Appreciate all help.
    Cheers, Graeme
    sigpic
    07 Anniv. CRD, ARB bar, TB-CRD2 chip, SWC, LRA tank, OME kit, snorkel, etc
  • cmohr
    No Winching
    • Nov 2006

Have a squizz here.

I am today sending the following letter to the GM of CJD in Melbourne. It will be interesting to see the response (if any). The General Manager Chrysler Jeep Dodge Australia 44 Lexia Place Mulgrave VIC 3170 Dear Sir, <O:p I have been a Jeep supporter for the past 7 years since I purchased my first KJ
    sigpic

Tales.......of Interest!!!

Comment

• North Coast Wrangler
      RubiconSlammer
      • Oct 2002

Chrysler Customer Care 1300 133 079

Try that number
      Back in the land of jeep and loving it - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM

Comment

• ginga
        Established Member
        • Nov 2007

Thanks guys

appreciated
        Cheers, Graeme
        sigpic

Comment

• glend
          AJOR Silver
          • Sep 2007

Graeme, if you check on the NSW Ombudsman website they actually redirect retail business (motor vehicle dealer) complaints to NSW Fair Trading.

Comment

• ginga
            Established Member
            • Nov 2007

Thanks Glen

Currently just trying to put extra pressure on the dealer with the threat of Head Office intervention.

Depending on their response I'll keep the Fair trading avenue open
            Cheers, Graeme
            sigpic

Comment

• Wanderer
              Full Flexer
              • Apr 2008

Originally posted by ginga View Post
              Thanks Glen

Currently just trying to put extra pressure on the dealer with the threat of Head Office intervention.

Depending on their response I'll keep the Fair trading avenue open
              Pretty much wasting your time with CF Head Office..See thread :http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...65#post1458265
              If you go down the route of Office of Fair Trading then first you should register your complaint with the ACCC (can be done online) and they contact the Office of Fair Trading in your State (NSW) who then negotiates with the Dealer but they really have no enforcement teeth. You'll probably end up in the Magistrate's Court if the Dealer then doesn't acknowledge your consumer rights..No real Lemon laws here like in the US but you do have consumer rights..Takes time.
              Last edited by Wanderer; 02-04-2014, 05:58 PM.
              My WK2 Trailhawk, Laredo & Commander

sigpic

Comment

• AusJatzman
                AJOR Bronze
                • Feb 2013

How about MTA? Motor Traders Association? Do they have any influence?
                When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail.

Comment

Working...
                X