• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 03CRDWJ
    I just registered
    • May 2011

WJ workshop service manual download

Hi all,

does anyone know of any sites where you can download for free the complete workshop service manual for repairing a 2003 WJ CRD jeep grand cherokee?

there are many links on the net but none that end up for a 2003 or that are complete.

the closest i have is for the 2002 WG at:

hope this is usefull for WG owners.
  • dblaj
    CrawlerStar
    • Jun 2009

Not aware of any free sites for download - reasonably cheap on Ebay though when I wanted one.
    04 WG CRD

Comment

• deserthucker
      CrawlerStar
      • Feb 2011

I got full manuals in PDF format but 700mb in size.
      Could send you a copy.

Comment

• Keppel
        I just registered
        • May 2010

Yes, I got mine of that site you are at "Colorado4wheel.com........."
        I ignore the "WG" stamp as long as you use the right documents, there is even one just for the 2.7 diesel, known as an "OM647" which is the stamp MB have given it, there are a couple of transmission for this, the W5J400 in the CRD is part of the engine manual.

I have seen much discussion, even on this site, that there are only WJ's in Australia, something to do with being made in Austria (Graz)

You can get a lot of usefull info from WJJEEPS
        Sample Grand Cherokee WJ VIN number The Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) plate is attached to the top left side of the instrument panel. The VIN contains 17 characters that provide data concerning the vehicle. Refer to the decoding chart below to determine the identification of a vehicle. To protect the consumer from theft and possible fraud the manufacturer is required to include a Check Digit at the ninth position of the Vehicle Identification Number. The check digit is used by […]

Fault codes, colours, VIN codes etc

Cheers

Comment

• lemioux@curbside
          I just registered
          • Feb 2016

Awesome

I just got an 03 WJ 2.7CRD , and i found most useful info here . so i'm a big fan , as a lot of you are true DIY-ers
          I've been an old diy-er but on my audi b5 s4 that i had for 13 years ( audiworld and quattroworld have been my forums ) ... i wish i can be as helpful with the jeeps but not yet .
          I already got into trouble when i changed the diesel filter and had no clue about priming it so i spent a lot of time with the help of a friend to start that bad boy up .... i still did not find any clear instruction on how to bleed and prime the filter "dealer style" ..
          Now, are any of you gentleman willing , PLEASE, to send me the PDF-s for this engine ? Diesel is KICKING my @ss :/
          TIA !

Comment

• deserthucker
            CrawlerStar
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by lemioux@curbside View Post
            I just got an 03 WJ 2.7CRD , and i found most useful info here . so i'm a big fan , as a lot of you are true DIY-ers
            I've been an old diy-er but on my audi b5 s4 that i had for 13 years ( audiworld and quattroworld have been my forums ) ... i wish i can be as helpful with the jeeps but not yet .
            I already got into trouble when i changed the diesel filter and had no clue about priming it so i spent a lot of time with the help of a friend to start that bad boy up .... i still did not find any clear instruction on how to bleed and prime the filter "dealer style" ..
            Now, are any of you gentleman willing , PLEASE, to send me the PDF-s for this engine ? Diesel is KICKING my @ss :/
            TIA !
            Fill the filter up and then crank and crank. When you brake the seal all the fuel runs back to the tank.
            Dealer has a pump they use to prime it.
            I made one wth an $20 pump from super cheap. Later i installed a pump near the tank. I thought my low pressure pump on the engine was on its way out.
            After installing the electric pump found the feed line to the low pressure pump had a bad O ring. fuel pissed out of it. left the electric pump in there that primes the filter.

Comment

• jeep2nZZ
              I just registered
              • Oct 2016

yo, I've been using this manual for years: http://onlyrepairmanuals.com/jeep/je...repair-manual/

pretty detailed stuff.

hope this helps someone.

Comment

• southstar
                I just registered
                • Jun 2014

Just downloaded it - looks like a great resource.

Thanks for the post.

Andrew

Comment

Working...
                X