• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Torque steer
    • Aug 2018

WG Laredo fan speed resistor

G'day,
    I have seen plenty of posts with the fan resistor wiring overheating and the posts for the repair kits but I can't find anywhere in Aussie to buy a new resistor, unless I'm looking in the wrong place. My one has the male terminals broken away and I managed to remove them from the harness side, so a resistor is all I need. Can someone tell me where to get one please.
    Thanks
    To know the track ahead, ask the ones coming back
  • bodgie
    Rock Munki
    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Torque steer View Post
    G'day,
    I have seen plenty of posts with the fan resistor wiring overheating and the posts for the repair kits but I can't find anywhere in Aussie to buy a new resistor, unless I'm looking in the wrong place. My one has the male terminals broken away and I managed to remove them from the harness side, so a resistor is all I need. Can someone tell me where to get one please.
    Thanks
    The connector on mine failed so I ended up disassembling the resistor and soldering the wires onto the board and fitted a new plug and socket as the original was stuffed.

Probably the best place to buy one from is RockAuto.com, good price and quick delivery.

Jason

Comment

• Torque steer
      • Aug 2018

thanks bodgie. I'll check it out.
      Brian

Comment

• Torque steer
        • Aug 2018

$62 delivered