X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Clarky
    Irok Bandit
    • Apr 2012

Replaced the front left diff seal, noticed wear marks in the drive shaft I hope it fix's the leak or its new driveshaft time

But if I do it will be RCV time
    Ultimate CV Axles and drive line components for a wide range of OEM and custom applications. Strongest Axles on the Planet available for Jeep, GM, Ford, Toyota, Dodge, Polaris, CanAm, Yamaha, Rockwell and more.
    sigpic SOLD 06 Limited G/C QuadraDrive II Lovells 2"Lift +30 rims 265/70/17 Imported Saguaro Bar Stedi

Comment

• scruffa
      Established Member
      • May 2014

Originally posted by Clarky View Post
      You need to access the "Wireless Control Module" & change the low pressure warning present for both front & rear from the factory 30psi to your choice (lowest is 0). It sounds simple but it took me half the day to navigate through all the screens to find the right one, at one point I had the horn beeping with the indicators lol
      So clarky did you take any pics or do you have instructions on how to do this?

Comment

• Clarky
        Irok Bandit
        • Apr 2012

TPMS Adjustment

Originally posted by Numb Thumbs View Post
        So, how do you do it???

Cheers
        Numb Thumbs
        You need to access the "Wireless Control Module" & change the low pressure warning present for both front & rear from the factory 30psi to your choice (lowest is 0). It sounds simple but it took me half the day to navigate through all the screens to find the right one, at one point I had the horn beeping with the indicators lol
        Originally posted by scruffa View Post
        So clarky did you take any pics or do you have instructions on how to do this?
        You need "Autoenginuity" program to be able access the jeeps computer. No images sorry
        Last edited by Clarky; 17-04-2015, 06:17 PM. Reason: Misunderstood the question
        sigpic SOLD 06 Limited G/C QuadraDrive II Lovells 2"Lift +30 rims 265/70/17 Imported Saguaro Bar Stedi

Comment

• Clarky
          Irok Bandit
          • Apr 2012

Cargo area LED light

Decided I needed more light in the back.
          I fitted a SCA 50cm $40 led strip

mounted with supplied clips, 2 screws & a 3mm hole for the wiring.

Powered from the original light on the rear door

Micro toggle to isolate

From this

To this

Next project Non sill replacement sliders like these

Comment

• patience
            Established Member
            • Feb 2009

Nice work Clarky, looks great
            sigpic

Comment

• Clarky
              Irok Bandit
              • Apr 2012

Bonnet was looking sad due to the amount of stone chips so I Plasti Diped it.

Blacked out the grill

Some bed liner on the side to cover up some deep scratch's

Comment

• wilsonjeep
                CrawlerStar
                • Jul 2011

Wow man, did mum leave the paint cupboard unlocked!! Ha ha, looks great mate!!
                sigpic[/SIGPIC]WH Grand, Built not Bought!

Comment

• patience
                  Established Member
                  • Feb 2009

Yesterday my WH became a Victorian citizen.

For those Victorians that are interested, WH2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, and 2010 plates are still available.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X