• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BLU-125
    AJOR Gold
    • Feb 2005

15/16 December - Creek Rock Crawl @ Cityview

Outer Limits 4x4 Board :: View topic - New Rock Crawling Event. CONFIRMED 15th & 16th Dec.

Down to a 1999 XJ.
  • CITYVIEW4X4PARK
    • Oct 2005

Hey all

We are getting a decent shower of rain now. Its the first rain we have seen for at least a week. It seems everyone else gets it and not us. It will not effect the running of the event. Only a Storm or big dump of rain on Sat or if its predicted Sun , will things be affected.

The event Will go ahead on This Sun , starting at 9am. Our new office is on Swan Gully Rd , Bromelton , UBD 331 D12. There is truck and trailer parking near our office and its suggested to book in no later than 8:30 to give you time to be at Drivers Briefing. There will be no formal Scrutineering as this is like a day run and not timed or compedative. You choose your lines and pit yourself against one another. Please allow time for you to prepare your truck and be at Drivers Briefing At CampGround 1 at 9am exactly. We will take things from there. Have fun.

Peter

Comment

• CITYVIEW4X4PARK
      • Oct 2005

QUOTE: Do I need to call and confirm a booking? (from another forum)

Yes , Please , You need to ring and confirm your arrival time , office hours are 8am to 11am , if you arrive early or after those times and dont book then you may have to wait for me to come back to the office.

COMPEDITORS please remember your recovery gear , tools and spares , there is limited access to the creek for conventional vehicles so any repairs will have to be done on the run. Bring a bucket or tub to limit mess and oil getting into the creek in the event of breakage. Thank you.

NOTE ALL SAFETY GEAR SHOULD BE WORN , GLOVES , HELMETS , SEATBELTS , WINDOW NETS IF YOU HAVE THEM.

SPECTATORS please ware appropriate shoes and attire as you may wish to walk up the creek to watch , there is limited access and parking. There will be NO food or drinks on sale in the park so please bring your own from home or town. ACTION STARTS 9am SUN.............

Peter

Comment

• stu
        MudSplasher
        • Sep 2003

i broke my driver's axle shaft.
        Rough for your pleasure, armored for your protection...But that's just how i drive baby

Comment

Working...
        X