X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • double black offroad
    not just a web wheeler
    • Jul 2007

Get onto Terry vu. 33s storage system,Gobi rack, lockers, bar work, bushwhackers, 3 dbor Tourer lift, its the perfect Tourer. If his not on here pm me for details.

Comment

• Jason L
      I just registered
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by tcf View Post
      Think thats completely separate man.
      Different shoot, JK Wrangler for cover shoot, to be shot in closest bush location to the person owning the JK

the trip was looking for XJ Cherokee for a trip, that location will be changed too
      Jason Liddell

E: jason@4wdaction.com.au

Comment

• Yom
        DetroitDemon
        • May 2008

Try Gary at Westside 4x4. He has a Stone coloured JK with all the ARB fittings and 33" tyres on stock rims. Its exactly what you're looking for.

Comment

• RyanG
          Full Flexer
          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Yom View Post
          Try Gary at Westside 4x4. He has a Stone coloured JK with all the ARB fittings and 33" tyres on stock rims. Its exactly what you're looking for.
          Lol..... Toungue in cheek
          Buy my CJ5 - 307 Chev, full resto - $8000

http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=120811

Comment

• Yom
            DetroitDemon
            • May 2008

Actually I wasn't joking. That JK is a nicely setup tourer with all the usual touring fruit and it is even sporting a fairly rare JK colour scheme.

Comment

• yetiboy01
              Just Real Jeeps Club
              • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Yom View Post
              Actually I wasn't joking. That JK is a nicely setup tourer with all the usual touring fruit and it is even sporting a fairly rare JK colour scheme.
              You should have been
              Not Just a Jeep - A way of life

Black 1983 CJ8, Black 1994 XJ

http://www.justrealjeeps.com

Comment

• DownSouth
                Full Flexer
                • Jul 2007

37s full mods blah blah blah.... you guys will get over it lol, this thread is too funny.
                Its like boats, your feeling pretty good about your set up then a bigger one pulls alongside just to remind you that theres always something bigger better or more flash just outside the limits of your own wallet.

No matter whats on the cover I'll buy it for the read, Id like to see more JK stuff in the mags and that leaves a lot of scope from stock through to extreme.
                Our Offroad and Outdoor Vids http://www.youtube.com/user/JBBunno

Comment

• Jason L
                  I just registered
                  • Sep 2011

Still on the search for a JK cover

G'day all,

Just want to let you all know we are still searching for a 4 door JK with all the fruit on it. doesn't have to be a bright coloured one anymore, as that has proven to be difficult.

so ideally what we would like to see
                  4 Door
                  33 inch tyres maybe 35's at a stretch
                  lifted
                  lights
                  winch bar
                  rear bar (if possible)
                  sliders
                  and hopefully a roof rack.

As for all the others that has submitted, (some has already been photographed, some more still to do and I will be in contact with you soon)
                  But all of them aren't quite right for the cover, so many was so close, really would like a roof rack for this cover one.

So if you have a JK that meets the critera no matter what colour now, please email me at jason@4wdaction.com.au with list of mods and photos (location too)
                  Jason Liddell

E: jason@4wdaction.com.au

Comment

Working...
                  X