• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • black magic
    Senior Newbie
    • Jun 2011

Uconnect 731 rhp bluebooth/navigation activation

Can somone please help me... i have bought a new 2016 jku rubicon and the dealer gave me a lone car while i wait, it has the same radio as my jku will be fitted with, but for the life of me i cant get the navigation to work and with the bluetooth i can play music and hear people when they call me but they can not hear me... why is this? Ive been doing alot of reading and from what i gather i need to get into the engineering mode and turn something on and possibly add the microphone?? Anyone with any ideas please help.. I didn't option a $1200 upgraded head unit for it not to work correctly.. cheers
  • snowing
    Full Flexer
    • Feb 2014

Are you saying the radio on loan car doesn't work or the one on your new rubi?!
    Always looking for 4 wheels to drive me nutz. :)

Build thread : JKU Angry Copper Build

Comment

• black magic
      Senior Newbie
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by snowing View Post
      Are you saying the radio on loan car doesn't work or the one on your new rubi?!
      The one is the wrangler they lent me doesn't work, but im assuming that my rubi will come just like this one did as it only had 31kms on the clock when they gave it to me

Comment

• Nanook
        AJOR Bronze
        • Mar 2014

To be honest, take it back to them and let them sort it out. It's their problem not yours. And I mean that in the nicest possible way.
        Cheers,
        Jamie

MY15 WK2 GC Limited 3.0L. Ironman lift, bullbar & winch. Uneek rack & sliders

Comment

Working...
        X