X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • valpacer
    RubiconSlammer
    • Mar 2006

Yep same vehicle, the 1 defected over Xmas.

Im not sure whether you're trying to stop the event, turn people away or what Tyvokka.

People who wish to book can! Those who don't, no worries! We will be there either way having a cracking good time!

AAW 4x4 Inc - All American Wheeling -
    JKU Dragon

Comment

• Tyvokka
      Jedi Master
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by valpacer View Post
      Yep same vehicle, the 1 defected over Xmas.

Im not sure whether you're trying to stop the event, turn people away or what Tyvokka.

People who wish to book can! Those who don't, no worries! We will be there either way having a cracking good time!

No, not at all, can’t help it if that is how you feel.

I actually do want to go to Jambo but at them same do not want to lose my rig.

I love Jambo and everything that goes with it.

This is my genuine concern and no information on the contrary has been given.

Personal attack on me to quiten the situation down is not the way to go, it is just cheap and easy.

If there is nothing to worry about, then maybe you could highlight them here.

Please do keep in mind, that this is a concern for some here and you could allay our fears by providing a contructive argument.

“The 1 defect” over christmas is just one example........ I did not make it up.
      Last edited by Tyvokka; 24-01-2019, 04:31 PM.
      sigpicGrand Wookie Jedi
      Rrrrrrrr-aghhhh!
      http://youtu.be/e8aEDaeBMyI

Comment

• valpacer
        RubiconSlammer
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Tyvokka View Post
        No, not at all, can’t help it if that is how you feel.

I actually do want to go to Jambo but at them same do not want to lose my rig.

I love Jambo and everything that goes with it.

This is my genuine concern and no information on the contrary has been given.

Personal attack on me to quiten the situation down is not the way to go, it is just cheap and easy.

If there is nothing to worry about, then maybe you could highlight them here.
        We just want to run a cool Jambo for the Jeepers. That's all champ.

It's amazing the amount of negativity and obstruction you get doing this.

We don't care how modified or stock your Jeep is. If it's illegal that's not up to me, that's between you and the police/transport. When you want to continually scare people on the event page, yep I'll answer.

There is not a single law in this country allowing the police to seize your vehicle for modifications on the first offense. So that amount of scaremongering does concern me.

As to your aims, I have no idea.

It's going to be a great event, so many people working hard to make it so, and ill support every one of them against all opposition!

Jambo On!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
        JKU Dragon

Comment

• Tyvokka
          Jedi Master
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by valpacer View Post
          We just want to run a cool Jambo for the Jeepers. That's all champ.

It's amazing the amount of negativity and obstruction you get doing this.

We don't care how modified or stock your Jeep is. If it's illegal that's not up to me, that's between you and the police/transport. When you want to continually scare people on the event page, yep I'll answer.

There is not a single law in this country allowing the police to seize your vehicle for modifications on the first offense. So that amount of scaremongering does concern me.

As to your aims, I have no idea.

It's going to be a great event, so many people working hard to make it so, and ill support every one of them against all opposition!

Jambo On!

Alright, Dragon Ball Z, Rubicon Slammer Dunker, Megalodon, Ten Don, no worries.

Thanks for the very insightful thoughts, explanations and accusations. It seems that providing a balanced point of view is called negativity, obstruction and scaremongering... Too funny. If you want to run something well, then you’d have to engage in a positive way. Scarcastic replies, personal attacks, playground bullying do not work. They do more harm than good for Jambo. You’d know, you were president of BJC once.

As to my aims as you put it, I have already explained. Not much I can do if you refuse to read and understand it. You’re a smart “champ” but you don’t have to be obstinate to at least try to see the other point of view. Why you have picked personally on me, I don’t know. Others, including forum owner have chimed in as well. Please don’t go down this route as it WILL be ugly, we have our dirty skid marked undies.

Refer : http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...63#post1645263

Well, have a happy Jambo and wishing y’all there all the best.

I won’t chime in and highlight any more updates on the mess there in Qld. (TMR,POLICE,MINISTERS..etc. You mentioned Aliens too? That is some scary shit man)

4WD Queensland Association will carry the flag that everyone will eventually leech from.

Happy to keep head in sand, fingers in ears....lalalalalalalalaalalla..She’ll be right mate.

BTW: You win , The end
          Last edited by Tyvokka; 28-01-2019, 10:47 AM.
          sigpicGrand Wookie Jedi
          Rrrrrrrr-aghhhh!
          http://youtu.be/e8aEDaeBMyI

Comment

• valpacer
            RubiconSlammer
            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Tyvokka View Post
            Alright, Dragon Ball Z, Rubicon Slammer Dunker, Megalodon, Ten Don, no worries.

Thanks for the very insightful thoughts, explanations and accusations. It seems that providing a balanced point of view is called negativity, obstruction and scaremongering... Too funny. If you want to run something well, then you’d have to engage in a positive way. Scarcastic replies, personal attacks, playground bullying do not work. They do more harm than good for Jambo. You’d know, you were president of BJC once.

As to my aims as you put it, I have already explained. Not much I can do if you refuse to read and understand it. You’re a smart “champ” but you don’t have to be obstinate to at least try to see the other point of view. Why you have picked personally on me, I don’t know. Others, including forum owner have chimed in as well. Please don’t go down this route as it WILL be ugly, we have our dirty skid marked undies.

Refer : http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...63#post1645263

Well, have a happy Jambo and wishing y’all there all the best.

I won’t chime in and highlight any more updates on the mess there in Qld. (TMR,POLICE,MINISTERS..etc. You mentioned Aliens too? That is some scary shit man)

4WD Queensland Association will carry the flag that everyone will eventually leech from.

Happy to keep head in sand, fingers in ears....lalalalalalalalaalalla..She’ll be right mate.

BTW: You win , The end
            Wow dude. All we want to do is run a Jambo. Full stop.

If you wish to keep going please call me.on 0431706802 , happy to discuss, as all I'm going to do here is keep people updated.

Now heres some more pics from the Recces last weekend!

JKU Dragon

Comment

• CJ6np435
              Lowranger Shocker
              • Oct 2003

I'm heading up from Tas, looking forward to it!
              Not another V8!

Comment

• valpacer
                RubiconSlammer
                • Mar 2006

And some more pics!

JKU Dragon

Comment

• valpacer
                  RubiconSlammer
                  • Mar 2006

An FYI for those concerned about defects and especially the dual cab posted above, 4wdQld have advised and it's been confirmed, all defects and fines have been removed from that NSW registered and legally modified vehicle.

I will post up release statement very soon!

JKU Dragon

Comment

Working...
                  X