• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MCOULBECK
    I just registered
    • Mar 2022

Turbo Coolant Hose split

Hi Guys

Yep it has happened to me and a mate of mine this week, that famous piece of rubber hose under the intake manifold has spat the dummy and I am not replacing it with another cheap rubber Jeep hose.
    It a 2015 GJCL V6 DIESEL
    Can anyone please recommend a silicon hose that will handle the pressure and temperatures required and last longer than 70k.
    I was following a post which I have lost who used a blue silicon hose rated at 270deg plus and black shield. Also what is the od of the tubes or ID of the hose, if anyone knows.

Thanks a lot
    Mark
  • drover
    MonsterMoose
    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by MCOULBECK View Post
    Hi Guys

Yep it has happened to me and a mate of mine this week, that famous piece of rubber hose under the intake manifold has spat the dummy and I am not replacing it with another cheap rubber Jeep hose.
    It a 2015 GJCL V6 DIESEL
    Can anyone please recommend a silicon hose that will handle the pressure and temperatures required and last longer than 70k.
    I was following a post which I have lost who used a blue silicon hose rated at 270deg plus and black shield. Also what is the od of the tubes or ID of the hose, if anyone knows.

Thanks a lot
    Mark
    This post should placed in this garage where it will be seen by other WK2 drivers........ https://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum...play.php?f=284

As @Farwest said just ring All Grand Cherokee, they have a kit made to measure just fits onto the metal plumbing and at a decent price.....
    Last edited by drover; 13-03-2022, 11:39 AM.
    2015 WK2 Laredo(ZG, WG)
    Never too old to learn something stupid

Comment

Working...
    X