• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WilliamAR
    Senior Newbie
    • Jan 2022

Originally posted by alexbrown64 View Post
    Jeez, slowly getting there, but she is fighting you all the way.
    I take it you coded in the injectors properly as each new injector has its own individual serial number.

Cheers,
    apparently the shop "already did that" when they installed them, but i haven't been able to double check.

another silly issue i have is that the volume knob is completely non-functional, ¿are there any guides on taking the radio out?, it's probably the stupid encoder that died.

Also, ¿does anyone know a way to get a stock factory ECU firmware to reprogram?, because i have high doubts on the state of meddling the ECU code has when i got the car, and i don't know if "the tuning company" tune checks if the previous state is mint or completely butchered

Comment

• WilliamAR
      Senior Newbie
      • Jan 2022

More updates: the Radio is aftermarket and i did not now that (and it seems nobody caught that up on the pictures) as to repair the knob i took it out and it doesn't has a SINGLE marking/model, plus it's obviously based on android and it has a weird "can bus decoder-kz" dongle/adapter piggybacked between the original conenctor and the radio.

Now i realize that the backup camera is not stock and it's an addon with the radio and need to find out the pinout of a 13-pin din connection on the back that it's proven near impossible to find

Comment

Working...
      X