• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jay_Whatman
    I just registered
    • Aug 2007

Introduction to AJOR.

G'day all, posted in the newbies sticky before and thought I might drop in down here and say hi. Have a 96 XJ haven't had many dramas with the old girl, the only big one being a broken hold down bracket on the dizzy snapped. Just had that welded back together.
    Originally robbed a German Backpacking couple for it after they purchased it from a used car yard, they paid $8900 they wanted $7000, I paid $4000. While they had it they needed a few repairs including, transfer shaft and selector, engine mounts and power steering pump. I've added clear lights up front (sides and below all operational) and clear side repeaters. Also welded on an exhaust tip cause I was bored Still need to get around to installing the silver dash gauge surround and the white faced gauges.
    When I bought it, it didn't have an airbox just a cheap and nasty pod filter, fitted an air box from a VR commodore for the time being.
    Audio wise it has clarion speakers all round and an Alpine HU.
    Have a few extras I'm hoping to do inc. snorkel and slight lift(cheap), also on the lookout for a cheap nudge bar
    So thats her, check ya later.
    Jay......
    *STOCKER NOT ROCKER*
  • hillsjeep
    AJOR Bronze
    • Sep 2006

Welcome Jay, sounds like you got a bargain

Comment

• junglejuice
      MonsterMoose
      • Nov 2003

Welcome aboard mate...