X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hollywood
    AJOR Bronze
    • Jan 2008

I figure its definatly the cheapest thing im ever going to do to my car (and bike), so im not worrying about it. If they need fuel they get filled up and i just dont look at the price!! haha
    2012 JK Unlimited GECKO

Comment

• ksk
      Full Flexer
      • Dec 2007

take a look at this vid...it sums up what happening to us with fuel prices these days...

Fuelvid_1_d.mpg (6.5 MB)

KSK
      GAMEDOG
      JK CRD

"Let your pistons do the Torquing"

Comment

• carvesdodo
        No Winching
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by ksk View Post
        Sheeds;Yeah im in Perth ...

Dave; yeah dollar has gone down but still not justified imo

boys...the reason they are getting away with it is because we do stuff-all about it!..In Europe they protest, close roads down and MAKE the govnmt do something...we just smile while being shafted!..
        Its getting to the stage where ill join a picket line without a second thought against these thieves!

ALSO..because of this, we are getting shafted not only at the bowser but also at food prices etc etc...

KSK

Particularly so when you consider some companies have a monopoly on Food AND Fuel ......

And I would be embarrassed to mention I had a taxpayer funded fuel card in this thread ...
        I hate watching simplicity and reliability being ruined by bureaucracy and technology.

Comment

Working...
        X