X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deserthucker
    CrawlerStar
    • Feb 2011

Is the Limited model supposed to have the wooden part of the steering wheel?? yes with the luxury package.
    And since when has a cream interior been available in the Limited?? Humm we wanted the cream but told no option for this.
    What's weird is that it has the black leather interior, but not the black ash wood, its the Sicilian Elm (or looks like it). agree with you there. the Elm looks to fake and my old GC had it. I want the Olive ash burl.
    May be this is why they are on the dealers floor.
    A few they put together with what they had laying around.
    Or rejects built for UK

Comment

• deserthucker
      CrawlerStar
      • Feb 2011

Have a look at this thread over in the US forum.
      We are creating a list of Oz orders.
      Milious over there seems to have inside information hoping he will help us out on what is the truth.

Comment

• Yamar210
        I just registered
        • May 2011

3 weeks ago i was looking at the limited as well and saw on Carsales the cream interior . Called the dealer and yes we can order the frosted Beige leather . Then called local dealer in Brisbane and story is correct.
        Today another dealer called me to see if I had made a decision to purchase and I mentioned about the cream interior . He was adamant that Crysler would not do the frosted beige leather and that it will shipped with Black Leather and re-upholstered here in Australia.

Can any one else confirm.
        Last edited by Yamar210; 16-05-2011, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• The NUT
          Established Member
          • Dec 2008

Yeah I asked 2 dealers about it and the Australian models are only being shipped with black leather... The Americans get that beautiful saddle and cream leather but not us, no option at all. I was told that if I wanted anything other than black it would have to be re-upholstered here Australia. I also hated the 'retiree-polished-wood trim' on the limited so I went with the 70th anniversary model that gets nicer (still black) leather and black lacewood trim.
          Last edited by The NUT; 17-05-2011, 03:24 PM.
          Doc JK!

Comment

• Ballypinball
            Senior Newbie
            • Feb 2011

all i know is that a few overlands arrived at the end of march

all of them had the wrong color int or missing options, so they were not being sold to customer orders.

there should be the first correct speced overlands here end of may early june.

I have now idea about the 70th anniversay limited.

Comment

• The NUT
              Established Member
              • Dec 2008

I was told Australian production runs were starting now in May so I don't know if we will see any here this month but probably by late June, July we should see some orders being filled.
              Doc JK!

Comment

• deserthucker
                CrawlerStar
                • Feb 2011

36 to 40 days on the ship alone, plus dock loading unloading customs and road transport.
                5 factory to dock
                5 dock waiting for ship and loading
                40 ship
                1 unload
                10 customs
                2 jeeps yard
                5 to dealer
                68 days as a guesstimation
                If they are built by 1st June
                That's about 7th August

Comment

• DownSouth
                  Full Flexer
                  • Jul 2007

The new grand is awesome,we have the limited with quadra lift. It's ideal for the wife,not to big and easy to drive with all the parking features. I'll have to read the manual and set it up for her as she will never realize all the features at her fingertips. Lol
                  Can't see it going off road though, it's just a little too pretty
                  Our Offroad and Outdoor Vids http://www.youtube.com/user/JBBunno

Comment

Working...
                  X