X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CrazyNuts
    Don't do it. I'm NUTS!
    • Aug 2003

Nope....i got no forms. I don't even have any confirmation that i am in the comp.
    ESP/BAS/TC Disable Switch

Comment

• dudoop
      Full Flexer
      • May 2003

No forms just emailed that we could swap Julie in my place.Matt it was on the climb out of Katies Gorge at Jarrahdale the top of the climb was about 2ft deep slop you no the mud looked like it was just poured out of a cement mixer some guys on motor cross bikes went up before us and one of them got bogged down to his axles took 3 guys to lift his bike out at the end of this was a vertical climb about 18 inches higher than the top of the mud nice track first time ive done it in the wet

Comment

• MattW
        Rock Munki
        • Jul 2003

I emailed the organisers and they said the info packsshould be coming out this weekend
        The beast now has colour but is still on life support

Comment

• dudoop
          Full Flexer
          • May 2003

Matt talked to the guy who owns the property that was in the photo that you sent me its out at popanining he said that Alan Crane is trying to organise a 4 event challenge next year on 4 different courses the one in the photo im trying to get us to go for a run lots of deep mud

Comment

• MattW
            Rock Munki
            • Jul 2003

Sounds awesome. Where abouts is that. How far from Perth.
            The beast now has colour but is still on life support

Comment

• dudoop
              Full Flexer
              • May 2003

Its about 1 1/2 hrs from perth Ill try to wrangle a trip out for a couple of cars

Comment

• dudoop
                Full Flexer
                • May 2003

kris dont no if you read the rules but as your car is a soft top you and your passenger both need helmets we bought ours today

Comment

• Tropey
                  Full Flexer
                  • Jun 2004

hey guys... wheres this actually run and on what date? I was too late to register, but i might come and have look.

Comment

Working...
                  X