The QLD *Spotted* thread. and original spotted thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hemi Metal
    Full Flexer
    • Apr 2007

I think I spotted Silver JK today in Capalaba, Macquarie street - was in the wife's car so didn't wave...

Comment

• Hemi Metal
      Full Flexer
      • Apr 2007

Spotted a huge black JK four door with what looked like 37's, Bushcrackers, tyre carrier, maybe MT wheels and a large white aerial on the front bar in Bullimba tonight... Sounded like either a V6 with an exhaust or maybe even a Hemi, could of been the Hammonds new creation....

Comment

• superchicken
        searcher
        • Mar 2009

Spotted several topless jeeps up the beach yesterday and some with tops.. But none were stuck!!
        He who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Comment

• Jeepology
          Banned
          • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Hemi Metal View Post
          Spotted a huge black JK four door with what looked like 37's, Bushcrackers, tyre carrier, maybe MT wheels and a large white aerial on the front bar in Bullimba tonight... Sounded like either a V6 with an exhaust or maybe even a Hemi, could of been the Hammonds new creation....
          It was the Hammond job complete with 7l Viper Motor (Burnsville conversion) and Solid (no comment) 60's.

Comment

• Hemi Metal
            Full Flexer
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Jeepology View Post
            It was the Hammond job complete with 7l Viper Motor (Burnsville conversion) and Solid (no comment) 60's.
            I saw it in the shop when it had no diffs or flares just the complete Hemi conversion, the Solid diffs where been worked on on the floor in front of it.. I heard it was worth $120k...

Comment

• Simsy85
              Pollie Waffle
              • Apr 2008

Saw a RED built TJ go through Caboolture last night about 9ish... and black JK on the HWY
              2008 JK Wrangler Sports Yellow
              QGOC
              Vice El Presidente

Comment

• mattyboombatty
                • Aug 2008

Saw a J20 near the shops at Salisbury, was in my old Ford and in my panic about seeing one of my fav Jeeps, lurched out my window and waved and yelled like a lunatic...of coarse got a scared, blank stare, poor bugga thought i was having a go!
                Pulled into the shops, and after walking out of the shop parked right beside my car was the J20, with the fella sitting at the wheel looking straight at me, all i could do was smile and walk up to him hoping he wasn't gonna pull a shotty out and fill me with more holes than a Cruiser-lover's argument. Immediately I praised his taste in fourbies and told him about my old girl, he didn't seem to know much about them, he didn't realise there was a wagon model either...but a nice ol' fella

Comment

• Jeeptheone
                  Poly Performance Junkie
                  • Mar 2005

Hopefully the first spot of DaznBrooke's new purchase. Spotted the TJ and Brooke driving it down creek rd this morning. Looks great, nice buy.

JTO
                  Bringer of the Feared Factory Traction Aids in all 50 US States and now in SEQ

Comment

Working...
                  X