X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JarrardB
    Full Flexer
    • Sep 2006

I'm glad I read through this post from start to finish I was gonna ask why you were changin the diffs, but lucky for me it was all answered in the preceding posts.

Couple of Questions:

Where the hell are the update pics?
    with the IRO front long arm kit how is the castor adjusted?
    Isn't the IRO long arm on the front left meant for drivers side in US? if so, does that mean it's around the wrong way for our RHD vehicles?
    When trimming, wouldn't you extend the CA length and trim the plastic bumpers to fit 33" and up tyres rather than trimming the body side?
    It's late, why am I so tired? (coz I read all this post der...) Can't remeber what else I was gonna ask, it'll come to me tomorrow.

Comment

• CRDSTU
      Just Build it
      • Jan 2006

Greeting Ladies & Gents of the WG world. As an avid fan of these beasts, i've ordered a 6" lift LA Kit from Claytons Off Road in the States. This kit will be for personal use and testing only at this stage. I have struck a deal with the owner in relation to being an agent for them here in Australia. I'll be making the coils locally as I do now for my other Jeep kits, in 4", 5" and 6" and also supplying shocks on a case by case scenario (depending on what $$$ and quality the customer wants).
      I'll keep you all posted on my progress. The kit is either being fitted to a 2001 WG v8 Laredo or a 2002 V8 H.O Overland, not sure yet

Im dying to get my hands on this kit and trial it off road, she's going to be bananas. The flex that these WG's achieve with a long arm is nothing short of outstanding.
      Murchison Products Workshop
      S27.32998 E152.97906
      U85/86
      111 Leitchs Rd
      Brendale QLD

Comment

• MRGC
        SwampDigger
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by surfseller06 View Post
        How did you go MRGC any pics of your ride in action???
        Will have pics up soon have change different internet providers and installing new programs on the PC.
        GO ANYWHERE GO JEEP!

www.ironrockoffroad.com

Comment

• surfseller06
          Established Member
          • Feb 2008

claytons.

Originally posted by CRDSTU View Post
          Greeting Ladies & Gents of the WG world. As an avid fan of these beasts, i've ordered a 6" lift LA Kit from Claytons Off Road in the States. This kit will be for personal use and testing only at this stage. I have struck a deal with the owner in relation to being an agent for them here in Australia. I'll be making the coils locally as I do now for my other Jeep kits, in 4", 5" and 6" and also supplying shocks on a case by case scenario (depending on what $$$ and quality the customer wants).
          I'll keep you all posted on my progress. The kit is either being fitted to a 2001 WG v8 Laredo or a 2002 V8 H.O Overland, not sure yet

Im dying to get my hands on this kit and trial it off road, she's going to be bananas. The flex that these WG's achieve with a long arm is nothing short of outstanding.
          Hey crdstu,
          When do you think you will have your kit installed? As I have a 5'5inch longarm kit on its way fron Ironrock(due to here on the 5th of Jan.) Would be good to go for a wheel together an see how they both compare to each other as I see that your not to far away. I drive an 04 overland H.O. What size tyres will you go for?
          Mark..
          I'm getting the jeep thing..

Comment

• surfseller06
            Established Member
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by MRGC View Post
            Will have pics up soon have change different internet providers and installing new programs on the PC.

Sweet... Looking forward to them as it sucks not being able to get out there myself.
            I'm getting the jeep thing..

Comment

• Maz
              Banned
              • Aug 2005

will you be bringing in TJ kits?

Comment

• Turismo07
                Full Flexer
                • Aug 2008

I will be very keen to see how what package and price you come up with. Currently seriously considering the IRO LA kit, but I know the Claytons is a superior product (but also costs a lot more).
                JK CRD
                KK
                WJ Build - Sold
                http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=121119

Comment

• MRGC
                  SwampDigger
                  • Apr 2006

Claytons is a weld on kit, Ironrock is bolt-on kit.
                  Since your their distributer, you should speak to josh at Ironrock about being their Oz distributer, I was asked last year to do it but have too much on as is.
                  GO ANYWHERE GO JEEP!

www.ironrockoffroad.com

Comment

Working...
                  X