• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ben-n-Jo
    Established Member
    • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Straubz View Post
    Robertsons creek fireline and the last part is gentle annie track, most of the area has just been bulldozed, thats just 2 of the 4 tracks i know that aren't highways now.
    What setup do have in your jeep? happy to run another trip soon.
    Only 2in lift with 265/65r17s

Sent from my ZTE T84 using Tapatalk
    03 WG grand Overland.RIP
    05 KJ cherokee extreem sport RIP
    13 WK grand cherokee trailhawk

Comment

• JeanLuke
      Lowranger Shocker
      • Jul 2017

Took some friends to Bribie Island, their first time beach 4WD'ing. They're hooked!

Picked up a little battle scar backing off the drop-off - unceremoniously removed a mud flap. If anybody finds it, please message me!

Comment

• Straubz
        CrawlerStar
        • Jun 2014

Another small drive out Labertouche

Comment

• freerider170
          Established Member
          • Nov 2017

so, i took the jeep for a little ride to test the varilok(only on the rear yet) i was pretty impressed, can't wait to put the front in(hopefully next week.

Comment

• 5oclock
            Full Flexer
            • Apr 2018

Mate glad that you are happy with the varilock on the rear! How much wheel spin till it locks up??Also how many inches of rear articulation do you get ? Looks good in the photos,well done!

Comment

• freerider170
              Established Member
              • Nov 2017

i don't really know how many wheels spins it take to lock up, i think it took a little bit too long for me, i may have put to much fritction modifier, i will take some oil out and add some without friction modifier.
              i don't really know as well about the articulation. i'll try to look at it next time.

Comment

• 5oclock
                Full Flexer
                • Apr 2018

I have read elsewhere that the lube\friction modifier mix can be a bit tricky till you get it sorted.Keep us posted.Have also seen vids on youtube with varilocks spinning wildly and also others hardly spinning at all.

Comment

• freerider170
                  Established Member
                  • Nov 2017

the weird think is the front shocks are for 3-4" lift and the rear are for 1.5-2" lift.(all bilstein shocks). and i have 1.5" lift from OME

Comment

Working...
                  X