X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • robbo1959
    Full Flexer
    • Oct 2004

Hi Karl Berwick CJ do an after market one for about $700 or $800 not sure about the remote start.Give them a call or just google car alarms in your local area.

Comment

• Dave
      (O |||||||| O)
      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Ashley View Post
      Dave,

Where did you get your alarm put in? I have emailed alberts (3 stores) asking about this and for a price and havent heard anything.

thanks in advance
      Dont do it! Or at least not at Alberts. Specifically not at Alberts Cannington.

I have given up on my alarm and decided to just let the battery on the siren run flat and forget about it and my $550. Despite not adding an additional immobilisers the alarm actually caused my heep to not start in a hospital car park due to them wiring up the 15AMP alarm to the ignition which is fused at 10AMP its not rocket science!! Apart from this I had all sorts of other problems.

I've just moved onto accepting that if the badies want in they will get in, the best thing to do is spend the money on more lift so the little punks can't see / get in.
      AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM

Comment

• Ashley
        I just registered
        • Oct 2007

I wont be getting it done after reading your post (not thru alberts) thanks again.

Comment

• Jeep-Spec
          Established Member
          • Apr 2008

Repella car alarms go hard and they go off, Bout all i needed to know mine was so loud i turned it off with the key under the hood.
          Dunno aye dont really have a signature.

Comment

• cowwee
            Established Member
            • Nov 2007

Well i am getting a Viper system. Being done thru the dealership...about 900 with microwave sensor etc. No remote start.

Getting done next week.

Karl
            2011 JK 2door - Petrol

Comment

• cowwee
              Established Member
              • Nov 2007

Actually it is a Stinger Alarm system i am getting fitted! My bad!

2011 JK 2door - Petrol

Comment

Working...
              X