• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matty05
    TerraFlexer
    • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Fat Chili View Post
    Take up fly fishing, way more fun when fresh water fishing....and more fish are caught (imo)
    Fly fishing does look interesting but I needed something a little more versatile.

Last night I bought a Penn tournament pinpoint rod, 6'6 and 3-5kg class, and a Penn Affinity 1000 reel with 6lb braid.

Now I just need to get the line wet................
    Cheers

Matt
    2013 WK2 3.0
    CRDSTU Lift | Uneek BullBar | Mopar Skids

Comment

• Matty05
      TerraFlexer
      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by carvesdodo View Post

Lures ... too scared too get some bait gutz on your fingers ... ???? and whats all this braids, flourocarbons .... something to do with vehicle emissions
      Using lures just makes things a little harder, competitive and interesting. I can just take the rod, backpack with essential gear, and beers while walking around the watercourse trying my luck.

When it comes to the kids fishing they can use bait if they wish.
      Cheers

Matt
      2013 WK2 3.0
      CRDSTU Lift | Uneek BullBar | Mopar Skids

Comment

• Tiny
        pink bits r good
        • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Mattjeeper View Post
        Fly fishing does look interesting but I needed something a little more versatile.

Last night I bought a Penn tournament pinpoint rod, 6'6 and 3-5kg class, and a Penn Affinity 1000 reel with 6lb braid.

Now I just need to get the line wet................
        nice combo
        sigpic

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO - what a ride!"

Comment

• starter
          Banned
          • Dec 2006

i run an old school shimano calcutta 100(silver version) and a berkly bump(adjustable grip, 5'6") with 6lb braid

Comment

Working...
          X