X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BaldyTJ
    AJOR Gold
    • Dec 2008

Edge Automotive in Toowoomba QLD did mine . Piped straight into the side of air filter box
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Comment

• CibbyDoc
      CrawlerStar
      • Jun 2011

Sweet, do you like the TJM bar, looks good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      KKCRD,Tow Pack,CRDSTU 2"Lift,Full Skids,Mopar Runners,TJM Nudge,Lightforce 50WHID's,265/18 MT'S STZ

Comment

• BaldyTJ
        AJOR Gold
        • Dec 2008

I do like the ECB bar . It also gives you 2 recovery pionts in the front bolted to the chassis as part of the Bar mounts. But I will be sell the Bar and mounts soon as I will be getting a Uneek bar as that way I will have a winch also
        sigpic

Comment

• eelsman
          I just registered
          • May 2018

Baldy TJ Snorkel Cost

Baldy TJ what did it cost to have the snorkel made if you dont mind?

Im in Hervey Bay and Toowoomba is within reach!..

Comment

• BaldyTJ
            AJOR Gold
            • Dec 2008

I cost me $1500 . By Edge Automotive here in Toowoomba . He said he didn't want to make another one . As he is more race car development. Since then I have come across another engineering firm here in Toowoomba who custom builds Snorkles .Weeks Welding at Highfields. He is going to build me bash plate for fuel tank . And rock sliders . But I have put them on hold as I bought a WJ lol . So been working on that instead of the KK .He looked at my Snorkle and said he would have put stronger brackets on it .mainly at the top .He also said he could still do that for me . As once i know it's finished I will get it powder coated black
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X