• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skipperau
    Full Flexer
    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by baalsjeep View Post
    Hi ive got a 2005 KJ 2.8 CRD any one know where i can source a cheap compatible MAF sensor ?

what ive found so far :
    TRIDON TAF058 $267 - $374 AUD on ebay

AFH70M-49 $26.08 USD ( much better price but says no longer available )

other part numbers seem to be the same part
    PIERBURG 7.22184.65.0
    CHRYSLER 53013733AB
    HITACHI 2505011
    HITACHI AFH70M49
    LMF314

Exhaust & Emission Parts and More for Your 2005 JEEP LIBERTY at Reliably Low Prices. Fast Online Catalog. DIY-Easy. Your Choice of Quality. Full Manufacturer Warranty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• glend
      AJOR Silver
      • Sep 2007

Just some info on a new replacement part being offered by IDParts for the CRDs. The fan pulley bearing is getting a reputation in North America for failing, in a noisy way. There are no new OEM replacements available, so IDParts is offering an aftermarket version that bolts onto the fan pulley support bracket on the front of the CRD engine.
      Details here:

Upgrade your Jeep CRD fan pulley with this billet bracket and pulley kit.   Replacement new fan brackets are no longer available, so before now repairing your fan pulley & bracket mea...

Notice that you would need to get a machine shop to press the components together on your bracket, or send your bracket to them ( which might be expensuve) and they would do the press fitting and return it to you (again consider that ecpense). Getting the press fit done locally seems to be the best option.
      There maybe more CRD engines sitting around wreckers in Australia, than in the US where it was only sold for one year. If you run across one at a wrecker it might be good insurance to buy it, and stick it in your spares box.

Comment

• Lancer
        CrawlerStar
        • Jun 2008

I've just ordered one, just in case. The problem with getting one from a wreckers is that you can't be too sure what condition its in.

Comment

• layback40
          Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Lancer View Post
          I've just ordered one, just in case. The problem with getting one from a wreckers is that you can't be too sure what condition its in.
          When you get it, could you please good look at the bearing & see if it has any numbers on it. Also could you please measure the shaft size or ID of the bearing.
          98&01XJVMs,06&07KJCRD's,No longer question authority,I annoy it.More effect,less effort.10000Club

Comment

• Lancer
            CrawlerStar
            • Jun 2008

ok

Comment

Working...
            X