• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aus Patriot
    Sideways Slammer
    • Apr 2008

Guy's,

CRD MK's have been dropped by Jeep Aust some time ago now.

Explore the full range of Jeep SUVs, 4x4s & AWDs today. No matter the adventure Jeep has your back. Book a test drive today.

We love ours.
    2014 JKUR AUTO IN ANVIL WITH AEV GEAR..

Comment

• Yom
      DetroitDemon
      • May 2008

Originally posted by Jeepology
      In case anyone is wondering Yom works in the publicity (that would be also know as the complaints) department for Jeep...

That interior has more cheap plastic in the interior than a TJ, I had no idea that it was possible to actually make a crappier interior than the TJ but Jeep has just gone and moved the bar again...
      Apart from having to clip it back together because it fell apart while being used I found the interior not too bad. No major squeaks/rattles and it all fit together fairly well. Ergonomics were (amazingly) really quite good. I honestly found the interior nicer to be in than a current model Toyota Corolla (hatch and sedan, they're both dreadful inside with the most terrible seats). Perhaps that is the only reason I liked the Patriot..the seats were really quite comfortable for my back.

Interior design is also rather tasteful compared to alot of other cars despite the acres of nasty plastic I thought.

It was no VW Tiguan tho lol

Comment

• Ben73
        CrawlerStar
        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Tasar View Post
        theres a write up in overlander magazine on the crd which is very honest
        you can off road them a little but nothing to serious
        the petrol is no where near the crd for economy or power but you do pay a premuim for that

the media hate them as they are so jeep like inside but I like the fact it takes 10 min to clean the interior as it is so much plastic - a wipe with a damp cloth and some spray and all done

you'll enjoy it - very comfy long range road tourer
        Was that in the most recent overlander mag? It was in plastic so I couldn't see the inside of the magazine, so I didn't buy it!
        I'd like to read the overlander write up on it.

I like the interior. It's a very cheap vehicle for it's class, so I don't expect the interior to be anything too flash. And yes very easy to clean. That's the best part!

Originally posted by Yom View Post

It was no VW Tiguan tho lol
        Patriot a better looking exterior though.
        Tiguan looks like a golf that has put on weight and has had a face lift

Comment

• Tasar
          Rock Munki
          • Apr 2005

overlander review from last years Jeep muster

Comment

• CRDSTU
            Just Build it
            • Jan 2006

Congrats on the purchase Ben, they're a great little vehicle. The interior is deceptively big and can carry a rediculios amount of gear with the seats folded down!

I had the pleasure of having one for a few weeks from Jeep to evaluate and develop a lift and bullbar for. I was surprised at how user friendly they were. Of course I wasnt impressed with the stock height but I soon fixed that! Steering and handling wise it felt like a Go Kart! 10 out of 10 for that one.....

Enjoy your Jeep.

Regards
            Stu.
            Murchison Products Workshop
            S27.32998 E152.97906
            U85/86
            111 Leitchs Rd
            Brendale QLD

Comment

• Ben73
              CrawlerStar
              • Jul 2009

Yeah true, the height is my only "complaint". But as you said it's an easy fix.
              They go very good. And I'm happy with it during the first 5000ks

Comment

I just registered
                • Oct 2015

Originally posted by CRDSTU View Post
                Congrats on the purchase Ben, they're a great little vehicle. The interior is deceptively big and can carry a rediculios amount of gear with the seats folded down!

I had the pleasure of having one for a few weeks from Jeep to evaluate and develop a lift and bullbar for. I was surprised at how user friendly they were. Of course I wasnt impressed with the stock height but I soon fixed that! Steering and handling wise it felt like a Go Kart! 10 out of 10 for that one.....

Enjoy your Jeep.

Regards

Stu.

Can you give me more info on the lift kit and bull bar you mention
                I was also thinking of fitting a set of mop are front tow hooks
                Do you know if they fit using the original front bumper on my 2014 model
                Thanks
                Last edited by 9.3; 19-09-2016, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X