The QLD *Spotted* thread. and original spotted thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jun180
    CrawlerStar
    • Sep 2006

saw a kahki wrangler with soft top, lifted and looked like 32s on mickey thompson classics out in boondall Brisbane today! if it was you PM me wanna discuss your setup a bit, looked wicked!
    05 Khaki TJ Renegade, with a lift and 33's

Comment

• krankieone
      RubiconSlammer
      • Oct 2005

Saw a nice red TJ with lightbar,lift etc at the corner of Warigal & Riversdale Rd Had my wave returned
      the only stupid question is the one you dont ask:cool:

Comment

• wrangerdang
        I just registered
        • Feb 2006

spotted very nice lifted red tj on what looked like 33's with personalised plates heading south on west coast highway.

windscreen sticker: "BEAVER HUNTER"

Comment

• sir_camel
          No Winching
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by CDKJ
          I often see an old Yellow CJ in Nth Turramurra also (The outlaws live over there so I go over a bit). It's running large tyres not too sure about the lift, bit it has a nice silver grill.
          I haven't seen it before. I am up that way a bit too as i go to church around there and have quite a few friends in the area.

That 'Beaver Hunter' sounds awesome. I totally wish i had that on my windscreen...
          Army TJ with RE 4.5 Superflex and some tyres

Comment

• Albert Park
            Established Member
            • Aug 2006

I spotted the red 'POLY 4x4' ute (Jeep / Dodge????) which parked right next to me last Sunday under the FOSTERS pedestrian Bridge on the main straight @ Albert Park. I went along to see how the construction of the F1 complex was going and to take the kid & dog for a walk.

No sign of who was driving it.
            2006 - 2009 WJ Grand Limited V8
            Considering the 2013 WK Grand Overland CRD or Hemi...

Comment

• H.G.
              Ive been here for a while
              • Jun 2004

saw 4 tjs yesterday on my way to work. three chicks who didnt wave.,,
              and 2 lads in a red tj whom I followed onto the gateway arterial from logan road., I could see them checking out my goldilocks.. I waved as I passed them, didnt see if I got one back.. I feel dirty if I dont wave though ,, even though its rare to get replys
              Still farting in the bath and biting at the bubbles.

Comment

• CD
                RubiconSlammer
                • May 2006

On my way to work yesterday morning (7am) I passed a lifted dark green TJ with black doors. I was trying to see if it was you Sir Camel but buy the time I passed it I forgot to wave (wasn't you). It had some silver plate or something under the side of the door. It was travelling toward Wahroonga on Burns rd, I was heading toward Turramurra. Didn't see it this morning but will wave next time.
                (Mine is a black KJ with grey uncoated wheel arches)
                Susky Bro V The Highlander Terminator, got it Wuggs
                Get on the cANZ

Comment

• CD
                  RubiconSlammer
                  • May 2006

I haven't seen it before. I am up that way a bit too as i go to church around there and have quite a few friends in the area.
                  It lives 1/2 way along Miowera.
                  Susky Bro V The Highlander Terminator, got it Wuggs
                  Get on the cANZ

Comment

Working...
                  X