Clear All
  • drover
    MonsterMoose
    • Apr 2005

ksmith38a
    Thats great news. Glad its got sorted

Marksawtell
    Originally posted by Marksawtell View Post
    yes it was the intercooler pipe. Managed to get a replacement part from mercedes direct. Now back to the original problem! thanks for the help
    So what was the MB part number ??????? It could come in handy.
    2015 WK2 Laredo(ZG, WG)
    Never too old to learn something stupid

Comment

• JarrardB
      Full Flexer
      • Sep 2006

Anyone got a 2.7CRD wiring diagram (sorry I know its OT but since there's a few Brits in here I thought I'd ask).

Comment

• drover
        MonsterMoose
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by JarrardB View Post
        Anyone got a 2.7CRD wiring diagram (sorry I know its OT but since there's a few Brits in here I thought I'd ask).
        Just had a look at my manual and it's "huge", be easier to obtain your own CD manual believe me. Got mine for about $12 off eBay. Might be able to email you if your after something specific though.
        2015 WK2 Laredo(ZG, WG)
        Never too old to learn something stupid

Comment

• Marksawtell
          I just registered
          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by ksmith38a View Post
          Well done what is your secret? I spoke to my local Merc dealer parts department yesterday, most unhelpful chap there wouldn't do anything without a Merc chassis number
          it was the croydon branch of mercedes, very helpful guy who went out of his way to help. Always worth giving the croydon branch a ring as i am sure they can post

Comment

• MuzzaWA
            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by ksmith38a View Post
            Well done what is your secret? I spoke to my local Merc dealer parts department yesterday, most unhelpful chap there wouldn't do anything without a Merc chassis number
            Yeah I know it's an old thread, but had a similar problem yesterday with Mercedes dealership.
            DIESEL MOTORS on Albany Highway in WA refused to help, and the service manager suddenly managed to have "taken another call" just when I requested to speak to him.
            And all I wanted was an 8mm o-ring......
            '04 WG 2.7 CRD

Comment

Working...
            X