X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JarrardB
    Full Flexer
    • Sep 2006

I just sent it to the Daimler Chrysler head-office in Mulgrave VIC addressed to Complaints Dept, Jeep Dealer Manager, Customer Service Manager etc...

Comment

• Cj's TJ
      RIP 1.12.07
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Hemi Metal View Post
      I just found this advert and guess what Jeep dealer is selling it....Nunawading Jeep! and it even the same colour as the one you've got JarrardB!

http://motorpoint.autoweb.drive.com....7/vehicle.html
      Dunno about anyone else, and I dont condone theft, but hi-lift on the front bar wouldn't last long if I was driving past the stealership.

(genuinely wouldn't thieve it myself, and certainly not from an actual Jeeper . . but a Stealership, by its own name suggests they wouldn't mind . . )
      I like beer
      Kids in the back + no roof + lots of mud = Satisfaction

Comment

• PyroJK
        • Sep 2007

CrazyNuts when the wife was buying her Tj back in 2004 the dealership(south of perth) was stuffing us around and so were the national office one of the sales chicks there gave us a contact number for someone in Jeep headoffice which "accidently" was written on the back of the Managing Director of Chryslar Australia.Shouldnt have to say who we called but a dealer principal got a nice phonecall and we got a lot more bits added on to what our order said was suppose to be on there.
        Spent most of my money of beer and women and the rest i just wasted

Comment

• Jeeptheone
          Poly Performance Junkie
          • Mar 2005

I sent my letter off to Jeep Head Office on Friday regarding the amount of warranty repairs that mine has had and that some of the things they have replaced have failed before even leaving the dealership. In this case the Dealership has bent over backwards and has tried to do everything bar give me a new vehicle. I rang around to see how much the parts they have replaced would cost and also the labor charge and a rough estimate would be around $20k which is now in the range of 1/3 the vehicle cost and its back in again today for possibly 2 days to get more fixed.

I have not had a response yet and I am eagerly waiting!

JTO
          Bringer of the Feared Factory Traction Aids in all 50 US States and now in SEQ

Comment

• JarrardB
            Full Flexer
            • Sep 2006

I do have an update on this saga which I will post tomorrow along with the scanned letter I received last week from Daimler Chrysler.

I ended up having the TJ serviced at Bayside Jeep in Frankston and I was very happy with them. More to come.

Comment

• JarrardB
              Full Flexer
              • Sep 2006

OK,

So I ended up taking the TJ down to Bayside on Saturday last week and was shown around the dealership. I was taken through the new Jeep showroom which was under construction and I was shown the plans including the new gym and glassed in waiting room where people can watch their cars being serviced.

I was given a Dodge Avenger for the weekend whilst the car was being serviced. Once the service was complete and the warranty items repaired, the Jeep sales manager personally drove the TJ to my workplace in Mulgrave to drop it off all washed and vacuumed. I was very satisfied. I don't expect this service every time I need a service but i appreciate the effort they put in to appease a pissed off client despite the fact that none of it was their fault.

So i can recommend Bayside Dodge Chrysler Jeep Nissan Suzuki.

I also recieved a letter of reply from Daimler Chrysler which I'll post below and you can make your own assumptions: (apologies to the vision impaired you may need to use the zoom function.)

Attached Files

Comment

• wendaloo
                Better half of Dave'n'Wen
                • Feb 2003

Nice to see a positive outcome, Jarrad.

Just a pity you had to go around the world to get it.

Comment

• Jeeptheone
                  Poly Performance Junkie
                  • Mar 2005

Thats a positive outcome for you. Its unfortunate that some Dealerships are excellent in the Customer Service areas and others are on par with Macca's or worse.

Word of mouth goes along way as does brand loyalty for return purchases of vehicles, parts and accessories and merchandise.

JTO
                  Bringer of the Feared Factory Traction Aids in all 50 US States and now in SEQ

Comment

Working...
                  X