• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • valpacer
    RubiconSlammer
    • Mar 2006

Goodbye All

It's time, and I've had enough.

I've had my integrity and person threatened on this site for the last time.

I am not going to name the user, you know who you are.

I made a mistake, I put my hand up, not the first time nor I'm sure the last. I have refunded your money and supplied the parts required to your letterbox personally this afternoon. I shipped the original parts to the wrong person and did not realise until your message. You had the chance to ring me with the number I supplied on my reply but that was obviously too difficult, so I have remedied the situation as best as I can, although I doubt it will satisfy you or the majority of web wheelers prevalent on this forum.

I find it amazing that I can be on numerous US jeep forums with some real rocket scientists and not have 1% of the drama as here.

So that's it, my leisure time does not need to be taken up with threats, if I wanted that I'd still be with my ex-wife.

I have met some great people over the years on here, and to those I say thank you!

I can already see some of the replies this will get and to those I don't give a flying red rats arse, as my account will be deleted once this is posted.

All I will say is to the web wheeler 0.01%ers who try to pick on the ports of normal people here, get your jeep out and go wheeling.

Regards

Dave

PS this is in no way an attack on JimmyB or Kj69, you guys try hard and I wish you the best,
    AAW 4x4 Inc - All American Wheeling -
    JKU Dragon
  • AroGantz
    RubiconSlammer
    • May 2013

This is sad to hear Dave, I've seen nothing but good things said about you and the way you help members on here, hopefully you will change your mind and be back after a bit of a break.
    Aus/NZ Casual Gamers

Comment

• ozjeepster
      It's a JK Thing ;)
      • Jan 2010

Sorry to see you go mate , hioe to catch you on the trails one day , iv been looking for the delete account button myself , where is it

Comment

• Jimmyb
        Head Honcho
        • Jul 2002

Has the forsale issue been resolved? Do I need to interveen?

Help support the forum

Comment

• Clarky
          Irok Bandit
          • Apr 2012

I hope your happy

This is a great loss to the ausjeep community, I personally have benefited from Dave's pioneering efforts with his grand & will truly miss his input on the Grand Cherokee forum.

This truly is a sad day.

Jimmy find out who it was & kick them off, threats & bullying should not be tolerated.

I suppose I will now have to cruse the American forums.
          sigpic SOLD 06 Limited G/C QuadraDrive II Lovells 2"Lift +30 rims 265/70/17 Imported Saguaro Bar Stedi

Comment

• Redman
            Senior Newbie
            • Dec 2013

Well That Sucks!!

Hey Mate I know you have gone, but just so it is said out loud, Looked forward to your Threads and your pics Valpacer so I for one am sorry your going, Just because some dickhead out there is just that!!!

With Regards
            Michael
            sigpic
            2005 WG Grand Cherokee
            Cheers

Comment

• Green Goblin
              Lowranger Shocker
              • Feb 2012

Thats no good Dave your knowledge will be missed on this site. We will catch up on the trails mate
              Take care
              sigpic
              2013 commando green JKU
              Formally Commando Thunder
              " Live everyday like its your last "

Comment

• BennyC76
                Full Flexer
                • Jul 2010

Noooooooooooo......

I have been on more wheeling adventures with Dave than any one else on this site. He is personally responsible for my jeeping experience level increasing and my off road confidence increasing dramatically.

We are sorry to see you go.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X