• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TassieMav
    Full Flexer
    • Dec 2006

Lift and Accessories for JK's

G'Day all!

I have ordered a CRD JK Unlimited and am commencing my 3 month wait!

Anyway, I am getting some 285/75's put on some nice new rims and know that I need to have a bit of a lift.

Now, a "budget" way of doing it would be a set of Coil Spacers, but I would prefer to do it proparly.

Does anyone know if there is a Australian Spec Lift Kit for the Wrangler on the way? I know you can get one from the States (2.5" Lift for about $650) but, with the State's love for soft, rolly rides, I would prefer an Aussie Spec Shock and Spring Set up!

Also, the one thing I dislike about the Wrangler is the front "Air Dam" which just looks stupid, so a Bullbar will be on the wish list! Does anyone know if one of these are coming from ARB/TJM/ECB?

Thanks!
    2007 JK CRD Unlimited
    4" Flexy Coil lift
    Armada Extreme Shocks
    Superlift Rockrunner LCA
    ARB Bar
  • salesguy
    Full Flexer
    • Feb 2004

Mopar bullbar ( winch compatible ) is supposed to be out now. Of course, it isn't. But, ask your dealer for part number K82209740 and see what he says.

As for 'decent' lift kits, join the queue....
    Mopar Or No Car.

Comment

• silver_jk
      A.K.A Rentagheyde :-)
      • Apr 2006

go a rubicon 3.5" lift there the ducks nuts

or go surf at www.quadratec.com and droooool

Comment

• JKohn
        Full Flexer
        • Jun 2004

Hey Salesguy,

Do you have an official price for Mopar bullbar, and also a price which you think we should be able to get it for??
        Silver Unlimited RUBICON - no more!
        I drive a Pajero now.

Comment

• Brettski
          AJOR Gold
          • May 2006

Originally posted by TJJohn View Post
          Do you have an official price for Mopar bullbar, and also a price which you think we should be able to get it for??
          And while you're at it - pictures? And will it have spots for recovery hooks?

Thanks!

B.
          My personal site

Comment

• salesguy
            Full Flexer
            • Feb 2004

No RRP yet, but stock order price is $1112. That's our cost price ( plus GST ). So, I'd expect that Jeep dealers will be asking $5000 for it.
            Seriously though, maybe $1400 inc GST would be a fair ( and competitive ) price. Hopefully there's no need to wait forever for the ARB bar.
            Try : http://www.mopar.com/m_acc_cat_part.jsp
            Mopar Or No Car.

Comment

• kalani
              CrawlerStar
              • Dec 2006

posted these a while ago - shows mopar fron and rear bars... cant wait for em...

Just found these on the jkforum - shows the mopar front and rear bar - looks like an excellent replacement for our plastic!!!

Im going to go the ARB 2 inch lift (when available) and put some 1 inch packers in as well, should hopefully get some 35's under there...if not, 33's
              08 JK Rubicon
              OME 619/618, ARB Front Bar, Mopar Rear Bar
              AEV Pintlers, 33x12.5 Mickeys

Comment

• Brettski
                AJOR Gold
                • May 2006

Originally posted by kalani View Post
                Im going to go the ARB 2 inch lift (when available) and put some 1 inch packers in as well, should hopefully get some 35's under there...if not, 33's
                Speaking from complete ignorance - if the Rubicon already has 32's then it can't be too hard to put 33's under there, right?

Having said that, I've heard my tyres scrub (just) when on full lock...

B.
                My personal site

Comment

Working...
                X