The QLD *Spotted* thread. and original spotted thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SeaComms
    MonsterMoose
    • Jun 2010

Spotted a black JKU on the Sunshine Motorway heading north into Maroochydore on the way home at around 5.30.

To say spotted is not quite correct, more like couldn't miss it tailgating me at 10km/hr over the speed limit already then overtaking me on the left (while I was already behind other vehicles) and giving me a dirty look in the process....

Then zig zagging his way in and out of the traffic at prob 15 to 20km/hr over the speed limit (since the traffic was already doing 10ks over the limit) before cutting across the path of someone else to zip down an exit.

Ben (based on your number plates which out of courtesy that you seem to lack, I wont publish fully) - you are an idiot...

You give not only Jeep drivers, but all 4wd'ers a bad name. Considering the bad press 4wd's get in general you are not helping.. GROW UP.
    Cheers, Dave :)

2010 JK, then a 2015 KL Trailhawk, now a 2017 GC Trailhawk!

Over 5000 Club

Comment

• braith7
      Established Member
      • Oct 2011

Red XJ at Glinderman Park in Holland Park - assume at the kid's party a few meters away - you probably watched me walk back and forth a few times to get a good look

Pretty heavily modified post update with nice ARB Bullbar, Bushwacker Flares, cool Rock Sliders and Rhino Roof basket.

Nice Rig!

Ps - Hear Hear SeaComms, call those idiots out! That sort of behavior is bad enough from the bogans in their Maloo's and Silvia's - not a good group to get categorized into by association.
      .......................Wisdom cannot be taught, only learnt...........................

sigpic

Comment

• ace
        Full Flexer
        • May 2010

Haha that would be me! We were at the kids bday party. I probs pushed the buggy past with my wife while you were having a look. Cant take credit for the build though, PO did most of the work. She goes well and may be at SC JAD tomorrow if you fancy a closer look.
        Last edited by ace; 04-08-2012, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• Fat Chili
          BANNED AGAIN
          • Oct 2003

Today - spotted another black JK 4 door on 35's and a few extras (by the looks of it) parked up this afternoon at the new Oxenford Bunnings.
          2000 TJ with stuff
          1949 Willy's CJ3A, with Koenig twin-stick dual output PTO - Project 'Farm Jeep'

Comment

• braith7
            Established Member
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by ace View Post
            Haha that would be me! We were at the kids bday party. I probs pushed the buggy past with my wife while you were having a look. Thx mate. She goes well and may be at SC JAD tomorrow if you fancy a closer look.
            Crazy, all the way from Bundy hey?, figured it had to be someone on here. I was driving my wife's CX-7, If I was in my XJ I would have parked right next to you - although mine would look a bit small and meek next to yours.

Ive been reading up on Rock Sliders the last coupladays - "who are you wearing?", what sort of cost?
            .......................Wisdom cannot be taught, only learnt...........................

sigpic

Comment

• ace
              Full Flexer
              • May 2010

The rockslides are great. Much better option than side steps. I couldnt tell you what they are, po put them on. They're just 1.5" tube by the looks of it. I'd say Wooders would know where to source something similar though.

Comment

• Dora
                • Jun 2009

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1344854467127.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.5 KB
ID:	1705440

See Batman around Portside... got to love a black Jeep...

sent from Dora's phone

Comment

• TJ Chaddy
                  Established Member
                  • Feb 2012

my gf seems to drive past the white oztrail JK almost every morning. they have a good ol morning wave.

Comment

Working...
                  X