The QLD *Spotted* thread. and original spotted thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Buzzcutter
    Established Member
    • Jun 2012

Shiny black JKU parked in Maccas at Carindale this afternoon on WA plates, you're in bandit country now!!
    "It seemed like a good idea"

2012 JK Unlimited
    85 CJ8 Overlander
    83 Overlander build

Comment

• Theozwalrus
      Established Member
      • May 2011

On Wednesday heading south on the beach to the barge on Fraser island we passed a Cosmo blue stock JKU heading north hope they had as much fun as we did for the week ??
      If it is a Jeep thing, do I really want to understand it ????

Comment

• Army Barbie
        CrawlerStar
        • Oct 2010

I've seen a pretty big light coloured XJ driving on Grande Av in Springfield lakes a fair few times. Everytime I see it I'm walking the dog so no point in me waving lol but it looks good

Comment

• Army Barbie
          CrawlerStar
          • Oct 2010

Followed a White CRD Unlimited JK up Redbank Plains Rd, Redbank plains 5mins ago. Had a lift, KM2s, Jambo and Jeep Action stickers on the back window.

Comment

• CRDSTU
            Just Build it
            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Army Barbie View Post
            Followed a White CRD Unlimited JK up Redbank Plains Rd, Redbank plains 5mins ago. Had a lift, KM2s, Jambo and Jeep Action stickers on the back window.
            Did it have a no# plate SIMSY ? Sounds like Steve's car....
            Murchison Products Workshop
            S27.32998 E152.97906
            U85/86
            111 Leitchs Rd
            Brendale QLD

Comment

• Army Barbie
              CrawlerStar
              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by CRDSTU View Post
              Did it have a no# plate SIMSY ? Sounds like Steve's car....
              Yep it did

Comment

• braith7
                Established Member
                • Oct 2011

Had a chat to a guy this arvo at the BP on the way back from the sunny coast in a maroon 69 Gladiator truck. Someone on here? or someone known? It had seen some action but still a great looking truck. Passed it on the road as well and it was travelling along nicely.

It was RHD, I asked if he had converted it after importing it and he corrected me saying that it was sold like this by Jeep new - I didn't realize any of these pickup style trucks were sold by Jeep Australia. Anybody know if there are many J10's (SJ pickup style - not the CJ style) kicking around from the late 70s / early 80s? That haven't been modded to bits or thrashed and bashed etc

Id like to pick one up one day - either that or get hold of a Cherokee Chief (a second one after I find a nice one to love as is) and chop it like so - http://jeeptruck.com/articles/JeepAc...ief/index.html
                .......................Wisdom cannot be taught, only learnt...........................

sigpic

Comment

• kyro
                  • Jul 2002

spotted a green XJ with roofrack and lights on roof and cooper STT in blackbutt area
                  1996 XJ
                  Member of the

Comment

Working...
                  X