The QLD *Spotted* thread. and original spotted thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steve F
    So play on just play on
    • Dec 2002

Finally a 'Yep that was me'. I was in the XJ in front of you but turned off at Turramurra station before I got a chance to get a wave in

Cheers
    Steve
    Over 5'000 Club

Comment

• cj5350
      Get 'er Done!!!!
      • Oct 2002

yeah was dodging traffic with a trailer in between yaking to Brad and Wooders..Suprised you could see the AusJeep Sticker under all the mud
      www.wooders.com.au

Comment

• Jimmyb
        Head Honcho
        • Jul 2002

Was working the other night a saw a goldy coloured XJ on sandgate road at bowen hills. AJOR sticker YAY!

Help support the forum

Comment

• ARB87U
          Lowranger Shocker
          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by tiiiiim
          Pfft, Im sorta more suprised when I do get a responce.

and whats even funnier, I think the dood that snobed me has posted in this thread... BUHUHUHAR
          mine is yellow

but alas it has not been near ryde since Friday

Comment

• AussieRCBasher
            Rock Munki
            • Aug 2005

I spotted a Black TJ on Wakefield St In Adelaide Last week. it was a hard top but i might be wrong. it was running 33's and was towing a trailer. it was also covered in alot of mud.

also spotted a while ago was a green TJ with 31's i think, big lift, atleast 4" and spot lights all across the roof.
            this also goes for a black TJ with no top, HUGE lift with 33's x 12.5 and american racing wheels. this also has lights on it but with covers on them.

nice jeeps guys.
            96 XJ Was stolen, Nothing left now. Now a stockish XJ, rotting in my front yard.

Comment

• Bomber
              Jeepin' is incurable....
              • Aug 2004

Saw Go Jeep at Knox City on Sunday arvo - least I guess it was him coz it was an XJ with the number plate GOJEEP. I tooted and and gave a Jeep wave but to no avail.
              WK2 2013 Trailhawk
              VJ2 4-63 1948 Jeepster
              MJOC

Comment

• AussieRCBasher
                Rock Munki
                • Aug 2005

WHATS THIS! GoJeep of all people not giving back a wave? how can that be..haha
                96 XJ Was stolen, Nothing left now. Now a stockish XJ, rotting in my front yard.

Comment

• mrsjeepxj98
                  • Sep 2006

my husband waves like a knob every time we see a jeep especially xj's! i think its so funny the responses he gets its like do i know you? why are you waving at me and the looks oh its a cack he also has my 5 year old doing it everytime we see one dad will be so happy mum i waved at a jeep she says and not even a cute little blonde girl can get a wave out of them snobby s*@ts
                  ITS A XJ THING YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND!!
                  DO ONLY GUYS DRIVE JEEPS? NO SORRY GUYS GIRLS DO TOO!!

Comment

Working...
                  X