The QLD *Spotted* thread. and original spotted thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AJ CJ5
    Full Flexer
    • Apr 2005

The QLD *Spotted* thread. and original spotted thread.

I was just curious on who else would like to see a new "Sticky" thread made up for all of the AJOR members who happen to spot another jeep during thier travells.
    Im not talking about mentioning every single jeep you see but just the jeeps you see that are modified or anyone who gives you a "jeep solute" as you pass each other.
    It would be a good way for members to check if the people they saw are on this forum and if they are, then you can place a face or vehicle at least to the on screen name you are familiar with.
    Does anyone else think it would be a good idea?
    With some rules from the boss of coarse.
    Keeping all posts neet and to the point, and all replies neet and to the point also. If you would like to continue conversatin with a member, use PM.

What are you thoughts people. For and against the idea???

AJ.
    1970 Jeep CJ5
    2017 Grand Chero 3.0
    2007 Holden Calais 6.0
    2018 Harley-Davidson FXFBS
  • MR EXTREME JEEP
    Original Mexican Mafia
    • Aug 2004

Great Idea. I will start.

Red lifted big wheeled CJ. near Westfield Shopping Centre Doncaster Melbourne.

Black lifted big wheeled TJ with 1/2 doors and sliders. Chrome American Racing Wheels. Also in Doncaster area Melbourne.

Is this what you had in mind?

Comment

• Moses
      MudSplasher
      • Oct 2005

i think this could be a good idea
      Originally posted by Barefoot
      If theres one thing we need more of in this world its midgets,jelly and bondage

Comment

• H.G.
        Ive been here for a while
        • Jun 2004

saw a rather impressive looking TJ at the intersection of wynum roads and creek road yesterday (near red rooster)
        it was karkey(sp) with a hard top.. not sure.. but the lift looked to be over 4 inches.,. and possibly 35s
        Still farting in the bath and biting at the bubbles.

Comment

• stu
          MudSplasher
          • Sep 2003

Theres a lifted green hardtop renegade TJ that runs through the city at times.....runs yellow coils, chrome bars and sits on 33 At's.
          Rough for your pleasure, armored for your protection...But that's just how i drive baby

Comment

• Fat Chili
            BANNED AGAIN
            • Oct 2003

There's a red TJ, in need of a wash parked in my back yard, Oh! That's mine....
            2000 TJ with stuff
            1949 Willy's CJ3A, with Koenig twin-stick dual output PTO - Project 'Farm Jeep'

Comment

• danjeep
              Established Member
              • Oct 2005

I saw an Amber Fire 2002 model TJ the other parked along Marrickville Rd Marrickville lifted, 33' procomps, clayton long arm looked pretty schmick too and someone told me it was for sale only if i had a spare $25,000 lying around
              jeepless :( I now have money in my wallet again! ;)

Comment

• sir_camel
                No Winching
                • Jul 2002

I saw a bright orange CJ-3b in Epping the other night on patrol running gear and 38 TSL's. Will post a pic when i work out how to rotate them
                Army TJ with RE 4.5 Superflex and some tyres

Comment

Working...
                X