Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bucko92
    • Apr 2012

Spotted JEEEEP (I think that is the right number of E's) in Castle Hill. Mmmmm, I wanted a red jeep!

Comment

• munchi
      I just registered
      • Jul 2012

I'm a new Wrangler girl. Just got my 2012 unlimited sport a month ago. Love it and love all the "Jeep love" I get out on the road .

I saw a very enthusiastic Jeeper in a Black Unlimited on Freemans Drive at Freeman's Waterhole when I was on my way to Sydney last saturday. His crazy fist pump made my day hahahaha!

Comment

• Negdriver
        Tim Tam
        • Sep 2011

Spotted "jpboyy" on heathcote road friday arvo.
        Looking good as always
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Comment

• JRJ33P
          MudSplasher
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Negdriver View Post
          Spotted "jpboyy" on heathcote road friday arvo.
          Looking good as always

not me no more
          JRJ33P - Since 2007
          2006 XH Commander 65th Anniv. CRD

sigpic

Comment

• anthonygubbin
            MonsterMoose
            • Feb 2010

Spotted a red Rubi in Katoomba today in the Coles car park. It looked tricked up to the hilt. It had 4 HIDs about 5" lift front and rear bars and tail light protectors. Looked like a serious offroad machine...

Regards A
            Lay down with dogs and you will wake up with fleas; scratching the surface not treating the disease. Over 5'000 Club

Comment

• anthonygubbin
              MonsterMoose
              • Feb 2010

Spotted a green (I think) XJ towing a trailer through Victoria's Pass looked like it was Jambo machine with 33' or 35s. I waved but got nothing back, seems to be the way here in NSW .

Regards A
              Lay down with dogs and you will wake up with fleas; scratching the surface not treating the disease. Over 5'000 Club

Comment

• Dieselcon
                Established Member
                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by anthonygubbin View Post
                Spotted a green (I think) XJ towing a trailer through Victoria's Pass looked like it was Jambo machine with 33' or 35s. I waved but got nothing back, seems to be the way here in NSW .

Regards A
                Sounds like it could have been steveF, was it like a tear drop camper. I'm sure he would have waved, probably thinking about jambo....
                JKU CRD F&R Locked,4" lift,35" Nitto's Plus Currie!
                http://www.youtube.com/user/NizR33

Comment

• anthonygubbin
                  MonsterMoose
                  • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Dieselcon View Post
                  Sounds like it could have been steveF, was it like a tear drop camper. I'm sure he would have waved, probably thinking about jambo....
                  Looked a little like an enclosed white bike trailer, single axle with a slightly tapered front section. Is that him? If yes I understand it's the "dog thing" . He already said a hand shake may not happen.......

Regards A

Comment

Working...
                  X