X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jsjeep
    Full Flexer
    • Apr 2007

Spotted: Black Tj On sunday Arvo goin past Sugar Valley Golf Club Was towing a Box Trailer Sound like had a Exhaust.

Spotted: Monday NIght Looked to be Dark Tj Hard Top Was seen on the Esplanade Warners Bay. Waved But Not sure If Seen Was Dark.
    .....Nothing.....

Comment

• Mitch
      TerraFlexer
      • Jan 2005

saw an xlint Red Tj with Big lift, all black acc,s parked at Hawkins mechanical Lambton.the owner works there.their pretty good with Jeeps.i,m droppin mine off there on thursday.

Comment

• Jeff
        Not a very good stuntmam
        • Jul 2002

Spotted a nice Full size on the freeway to the city from the airport at about 4.30 today. Guy was really moving too, could hear the v8 burbling along quite nicely

Oh, and saw the Woodley XJ about 10 mins later on the eastern distributor.
        Originally posted by Jeremy Clarkson
        Living in the city and buying an off-roader is like permanently wearing a condom for the one day a month you might get lucky

Comment

• Boothy
          Established Member
          • May 2006

Was sittin down at Looks ave in east Balmain enjoyin a latt'e with the missus, when a black tj sport turns up, anyhows they get out with their picanic basket and toddle off. 20min later a green 2door JK rocks up, diesel too... very nice, cooper s/t tires also.

Comment

• starter
            Banned
            • Dec 2006

spotted a white tj hardtop with half doors, saturday arvo on uni drive newcastle

Comment

• nathan858
              Senior Newbie
              • Jul 2005

Blue TJ with blue personalized plates "WOOLF" in Anna Bay (Birubi beach) this weekend.

Comment

• jeep_boy
                Full Flexer
                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Mitch View Post
                saw an xlint Red Tj with Big lift, all black acc,s parked at Hawkins mechanical Lambton.the owner works there.their pretty good with Jeeps.i,m droppin mine off there on thursday.
                seen that one a few times to
                jeepin about

Comment

• CD
                  RubiconSlammer
                  • May 2006

I saw a yellow TJ filling up at the servo next to Hornsby sataion on Friday morning. I thought it was something esle at first then had another look. It had custom front & rear flares + new light assem on the rear. Very strange looking, I've never seen a TJ like it, the flares looked more like something you would see on an old old car (big & curved). Not lifted, & from what I could see had road tyres on.

Anyone seen it, I wonder what the owner has in mind for it.
                  Susky Bro V The Highlander Terminator, got it Wuggs
                  Get on the cANZ

Comment

Working...
                  X