Lowranger Shocker
    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by hunty View Post
    Maaaaaaate
    What tyres are you running? they look very serious
    Thanx for posting up, the picture looks dirty! mean and mighty unclean LoL
    cheers Hunty
    there micky-t's MTZ's
    01TJ 3.5" Lift ARB Air Lockers, Warn 9.5XP and 35"s.
    Since i bought my first home no v8 :(

Comment

• bucko92
      • Apr 2012

So i spotted a little sedan in a turning lane on Epping Rd today and thought "Oh! I should help him into a side st" then realised I have telstra rope where my snatchie used to be kept so I pulled around him to the lights and realised my snatchie it now under my passenger seat and not in the car port so I felt terrible for not helping him... Then I realised I didnt have any shackles with me so I felt slightly better but now I realised I couldve used the telstra rope to attach the snatchie.
      Does this make me a bad person?
      Knowing Hunty's rep, he'll find him and get him out of the way.

Comment

• G_Eagle
        Established Member
        • Nov 2008

Got a call to pull a mate out of a slippery creek in his poojero... Had a tense moment when I backed down to him and then realised I wasn't moving forward either.... Had replaced the muddies with the stock tyres the week before. Managed to move forward finally, but ended up needing both our straps connected to have the length to get him out. No pics tho
        My Build

XHD front bar
        SRC rear bar
        2" CRDSTU lift
        12k T11 winch
        33" Summit Mud Hogs

Comment

• nitrobrent
          Full Flexer
          • Apr 2011

Yeah Bucko92 ,he got them.
          Attached Files
          It doesn't matter how big a problem you have with your Jeep,it's nothing that money can't fix.

Comment

• skwake
            CrawlerStar
            • Jun 2010

Sorry hunty didnt see ur reply, yeah 35x12.5 MTZ's stoked with them too!

Comment

• Cornelius
              CrawlerStar
              • Jun 2011

Jeep assist .......

I have been moving my mates boat in and out of the his yard as his tuff 4 inch lifted , running 35's and turbo'd Landcruiser is broken down yet again. To add to that he has hurt his back and now I have been helping him build his new deck as well ............... So the Jeep has not been offroad much due to this and it is getting grumpy .........

But I think I might take it onto the beach the weekend to make it feel a little better ........
              Attached Files

Comment

• hunty
                Full Flexer
                • Dec 2009

Jambo Tractor Jeeped

Heres a beauty,
                Whilst digging the B,A,H for the Jambo onsite track the back hoe got stuck and could not escape, it was Tim Tam's XJ to the rescue, check out the video and see how hard this hole is to escape and then imagine how it will be when we fill it with beer

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLjRlGwu6mc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLjRlGwu6mc[/ame]

Its a Jeep Thang ! :)

Comment

• Dustbowl
                  RubiconSlammer
                  • Jul 2012

Took the XJ tearing around stockton weekend before last, made 4 recoveries, should get snappy like Hunty and whip out that camera

But enjoy this one.

Jeep rated trail, if you haven't a winch, a jeep should be by shortly.
                  Attached Files
                  Eat, sleep, & Jeep!
                  '98 XJ '62 J300

Comment

Working...
                  X