X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cornelius
    CrawlerStar
    • Jun 2011

This assist also did not happen as I have no footage.

Bloke from Peru and his girlfriend got stuck on Bribie beach access road ( about 300 meters in ) Yip he was in a Nissan Murano and he was trying his heart out to get unstuck himself. The bonnet was that hot that one could not touch it to help push.

All the other vehicles simply drove past them and laughed and took pics and and and …….

So a quick snatch and a " Vamos a la playa " and they were on their way to enjoy a great day on the beach at Bribie.

Yeah they did listen and only drove to the car park before the beach entrance track.

As luck would have it on my return off the beach some of the cars that drove past and laughed at the bloke from Peru were stuck at the exit and franticly digging and max tracking it to get out.

I nodded and smiled as I idled by ……….

Comment

• AusJatzman
      AJOR Bronze
      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Cornelius View Post
      This assist also did not happen as I have no footage.

Bloke from Peru and his girlfriend got stuck on Bribie beach access road ( about 300 meters in ) Yip he was in a Nissan Murano and he was trying his heart out to get unstuck himself. The bonnet was that hot that one could not touch it to help push.

All the other vehicles simply drove past them and laughed and took pics and and and …….

So a quick snatch and a " Vamos a la playa " and they were on their way to enjoy a great day on the beach at Bribie.

Yeah they did listen and only drove to the car park before the beach entrance track.

As luck would have it on my return off the beach some of the cars that drove past and laughed at the bloke from Peru were stuck at the exit and franticly digging and max tracking it to get out.

I nodded and smiled as I idled by ……….

Frustrating when you don't get a picture of it hey... Nice work anyways...
      When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail.

Comment

• Cornelius
        CrawlerStar
        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by AusJatzman View Post
        Frustrating when you don't get a picture of it hey... Nice work anyways...
        Hahahaha yeah too busy doing the recovery while the I-phone is in the centre console

Comment

• AusJatzman
          AJOR Bronze
          • Feb 2013

I had my wife sitting in the front seat!!! She got out and watched!!!

She gets back in the car, had my phone and hers in her hand and I asked "Did you film it or take a pic?"... Looks at me like im an idiot and say "No. Why would I do that?".....
          When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail.

Comment

• AroGantz
            RubiconSlammer
            • May 2013

You didn't set that too well AJM, mine knows she is on camera duty
            Aus/NZ Casual Gamers

Comment

• AusJatzman
              AJOR Bronze
              • Feb 2013

Originally posted by AroGantz View Post
              You didn't set that too well AJM, mine knows she is on camera duty
              Mine now knows her obligations......

Comment

• Studgun
                Established Member
                • May 2012

The REAL Jeep assist - Post your pic

Crappy Falcon abandoned at a roadhouse by some countrymen. Helped out the owner of the roadhouse by dragging it out into the scrub and leaving it in the middle of one of the drinking camps. Jeep did well considering the highway tyres.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
                Defend your police force or defend yourself

Comment

• kam
                  Full Flexer
                  • Sep 2011

sigpic

Our Offroad Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/go4x4media

Comment

Working...
                  X