X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • layback40
    Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner
    • Jan 2011

Guts v Balls Medical Distinction between Guts and Balls. There is a medical distinction between Guts and Balls. We've all heard of people having Guts or having Balls. But do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, here are the definitions: GUTS - Is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the Guts to ask: 'Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?' BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the bum and having the Balls to say: 'You're next, Chubby.' I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions. Medically, speaking there is no difference in the outcome. Both are fatal.
    98&01XJVMs,06&07KJCRD's,No longer question authority,I annoy it.More effect,less effort.10000Club

Comment

• layback40
      Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner
      • Jan 2011

I was watching Peppa Pig this morning when my wife decided to turn the telly off for no reason.
      How childish is that?..
      98&01XJVMs,06&07KJCRD's,No longer question authority,I annoy it.More effect,less effort.10000Club

Comment

• layback40
        Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner
        • Jan 2011

A man suspected his wife of seeing another man.
        So, he hired a famous Chinese detective,
        Ram Pam Sim Wimm, to watch and report any
        activities that might develop.
        A few days later, he received this report: Most honorable sir:
        You leave house.
        He come house.
        I watch.
        He and she leave house.
        I follow. He and she get on train.
        I follow.
        He and she go in hotel.
        I climb tree-look in window.
        He kiss she.
        She kiss he.
        He strip she.
        She strip he.
        He play with she.
        She play with he.
        I play with me.
        Fall out of tree, not see. No Fee!!..

Comment

• layback40
          Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner
          • Jan 2011

How do you make a blonde laugh on a sunday?
          tell her a joke on a wednesday!!..

Comment

• layback40
            Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner
            • Jan 2011

Can you imagine a world without laughter?
            A world without hugs & kisses?
            A world of constant sadness?
            A world of not being able to make your own choices or having your own opinion?
            Well that world exists.
            Just get married!!..

Comment

• layback40
              Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner
              • Jan 2011

Last night my dish washer was making some weird noises, so I checked it to see if it was broken. Turned out she was just vacuuming!!..

Comment

• layback40
                Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner
                • Jan 2011

Staggering through town late last night, when I came across a group of women out celebrating.
                I shouted the usual for a laugh, "Show me your tits, girls!"
                To my surprise all of them obliged giving me a quick flash before replying back, "Show us your nuts, handsome!"
                So, I started licking the lamp post and waving my arms about.

Comment

• layback40
                  Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner
                  • Jan 2011

I used to play my guitar and sing to the kids at the nursery. But they sacked me, apparently The Muslims on the bus go bang bang bang isn't an acceptable verse!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X