• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • layback40
    Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by anthonygubbin View Post
    My rant. A friend just txted me and said I hope you remembered to vote..... Oops I was going to and I forgot as I was busy finishing off concrete.

Regards A
    You should have done a prepoll when you were at work during the week. Cant think of a good excuse for you. The result is a landslide anyway ~ your vote would have made no difference.
    98&01XJVMs,06&07KJCRD's,No longer question authority,I annoy it.More effect,less effort.10000Club

Comment

• anthonygubbin
      MonsterMoose
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by layback40 View Post
      You should have done a prepoll when you were at work during the week. Cant think of a good excuse for you. The result is a landslide anyway ~ your vote would have made no difference.
      yerr ok. 20 fine so no too bad a fine.

regards a
      Lay down with dogs and you will wake up with fleas; scratching the surface not treating the disease. Over 5'000 Club

Comment

• drover
        MonsterMoose
        • Apr 2005

Probably would have spent that much in fuel anyway, AG.
        2015 WK2 Laredo(ZG, WG)
        Never too old to learn something stupid

Comment

• anthonygubbin
          MonsterMoose
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by drover View Post
          Probably would have spent that much in fuel anyway, AG.
          Nah school was 1min down the road. On another note the shed has a slab around my pit. Yeer har 10days I will be able to service my Jeep over the pit. Far out though I thought mixing concrete and finishing off would be hard work. Sure was took the whole day to mix it and that was with a second two people arriving at about 1.30pm. If they didn't turn up unannounced I thinking we might have been F#####. As when they arrived we were both worn out and had only mixed just over half of what we needed.

Regards A
          Lay down with dogs and you will wake up with fleas; scratching the surface not treating the disease. Over 5'000 Club

Comment

• drover
            MonsterMoose
            • Apr 2005

Still waiting for quote to fix my Van, getting pissed off. Jeep booked in for April, van and Jeep still mobile so off to beach with phone in hand.
            2015 WK2 Laredo(ZG, WG)
            Never too old to learn something stupid

Comment

• kj69
              No Winching
              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by anthonygubbin View Post
              yerr ok. 20 fine so no too bad a fine.

regards a
              no need to pay a fine , they will send a please explain letter (if they do at all) tell them you were camping with intention of driving to vote at the nearest polling booth and your car broke down thus could not vote . (worked for me in the past ) .

Help support the future of the forum

Comment

• anthonygubbin
                MonsterMoose
                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by kj69 View Post
                no need to pay a fine , they will send a please explain letter (if they do at all) tell them you were camping with intention of driving to vote at the nearest polling booth and your car broke down thus could not vote . (worked for me in the past ) .
                LOL nice one . Well if it saves me 20 bucks.

Regards A

Comment

• anthonygubbin
                  MonsterMoose
                  • Feb 2010

Catching a redeye in the morn so I have decided to not drive the 1.5hrs home and 1.5hrs back again to the airport............ I feeling it now though and I have two hours to go before I need a taxi to pick me up and get me from Perth to the airport. Thought I would get myself a drink from the 24hrs servo well bugga me I had to drive 20km to find one open................. Shoulda turned on the fridge and got two while I was at Woolworths. I bought choccie bars but don't even feel like them right now............. Just want sleep..........

Regards A

Comment

Working...
                  X