X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SeaComms
    MonsterMoose
    • Jun 2010

I am running very similar set up with the same shocks as the AEV kit and 285 Duratracs with stock rims and no probs. Some 33's will rub the sway bar on full lock but thats about it.

Sent from a tiny keyboard with fat fingers, apologies for my spelling. .
    Cheers, Dave :)

2010 JK, then a 2015 KL Trailhawk, now a 2017 GC Trailhawk!

Over 5000 Club

Comment

• Aus Patriot
      Sideways Slammer
      • Apr 2008

Many thanks for the feedback.
      I don't want to change the rims if I have to and don't want to run spacers either.
      I like the look of the new Rubi rims.
      I checked AEV's website and they also state stock rims work fine.

I'll be going the same rubber as what you have also...
      2014 JKUR AUTO IN ANVIL WITH AEV GEAR..

Comment

• aydanrogers
        Full Flexer
        • Oct 2010

Re: Lift and Tyres of your JK

Had some Procomp 98 series black steelies installed with 305/70r16 summit mudhogs, all supplied by Benny from Chaddy's tyres. Really happy with how it looks now, just need to get some guard extenders now.

Last edited by Macca2801; 11-02-2014, 12:33 PM.
        sigpic
        Whatever the wallet has, the jeep takes!

Comment

• PaulGC
          CrawlerStar
          • May 2012

Ordered some tyre pressure sensors last week which arrived last night. I can now have my new rims n tyres installed
          For anyone looking to pick up a set this guy has them for a great price on Ebay -tirestpmsplus. 5 sensors for $60 US plus about $30 shipping, arrived on my door in 5 days.Sure beats the $150 per sensor the dealers wanted.

Attached Files
          2018 Granite Crystal JKU

Comment

• Fruju
            Full Flexer
            • Oct 2012

Good to know Paul. Can't wait to see the final outcome, then we will have to get them dirty and try not to scratch them of course

Comment

• TheoB
              Full Flexer
              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by PaulGC View Post
              For anyone looking to pick up a set this guy has them for a great price on Ebay -tirestpmsplus. 5 sensors for $60 US plus about $30 shipping, arrived on my door in 5 days.Sure beats the $150 per sensor the dealers wanted.
              wow Paul, I thought I got a bargain, but that's even better. I paid more, but the freight was less and got here in 2 days - but who cares.
              As you mentioned, it doesn't compare with the $140 ea I was quoted from nearby Albion Jeep.
              WK2 Billet Silver Blackhawk.

Comment

• PaulGC
                CrawlerStar
                • May 2012

I'm not sure if a few of the part numbers cover several year models... I thought I had the right part number after searching for the TPMS for a 2012 model. Just to be sure I phoned the dealer to get the part number, to get this they searched my VIN & gave me a totally different part no. than I was about to order. When I searched the new part number I mostly got 2008 year models..
                Double checked with the dealer & they searched my VIN again(correct number), fingers crossed they work ok
                2018 Granite Crystal JKU

Comment

• PaulGC
                  CrawlerStar
                  • May 2012

Originally posted by Fruju View Post
                  Good to know Paul. Can't wait to see the final outcome, then we will have to get them dirty and try not to scratch them of course
                  Part of the reason I'm getting the KMC 125's , they have a fake silver bead lock rim that shouldn't show the scratches as much as an all black wheel.
                  2018 Granite Crystal JKU

Comment

Working...
                  X