X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SKIZZI
    Established Member
    • Jun 2009

I don't consider my rig hard core at all. Its pretty much standard with alot of off the shelf bolt on options. A little grinding, no welding and I did it all in the front yard. No special tools either. HOW GOOD ARE JKs

Edit sorry the diff center was put together by a shop though... I'm a chef

Comment

• SKIZZI
      Established Member
      • Jun 2009

Haha I only cook during work hours

Comment

• Jason L
        I just registered
        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by reyzor
        4wd action doesnt cater to the "hardcore" type of car......unless if has a toyota or nissan badge...... they used to have 4wd extreme for these kinda cars but being poorly run with huge pressure on journos made for a monthly mag to go to once every 2 months, to totally flop....... sad cos that had some potential.

the OP's original psot asked for car with "nice tires" as soon as we mention anything bigger then 35's the mag shys away.......... funny, cos 37's are becoming more and mroe popular on JK's.... its to easy to do.....
        Hey guys, this is just was are after for this cover shot, not to say we won't run others with larger tyres etc, extreme is still going ATM and if you have vehicles to suit, send them in, plus the custom guide as well, where we can feature those larger tyred vehicles. so if you think yours is tricked up, please send in pics, description of mods and location to my email address and I will look at it.
        jason@4wdaction.com.au
        Jason Liddell

E: jason@4wdaction.com.au

Comment

• Jason L
          I just registered
          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by TheoB View Post
          Jason, why stop at just one JK? Do a few articles, as there are far too many great set-up JK's that deserve a look-in!
          I totally agree, I'm looking for one for the next cover, but please send them im, I will take photos of any and put them in the mag if you can supply them,

we aren't biased towards nissan and toyota, but they are easier to find, since I've been here, I'm trying to find more other vehicles too, there are plenty of others looking for others like jeep, so keep them coming in and I'll get them into the mags
          Jason Liddell

Comment

• Jason L
            I just registered
            • Sep 2011

No particular Jeep has won yet, so keep them coming in.

I've been swamped with another shoot, will be looking at all jeeps next week
            Jason Liddell

Comment

• jeepbloke2
              Full Flexer
              • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Tycho View Post
              Here's a pic of mine, not so much with the vibrant colour but a heap of mods including some one off stuff I have done myself. Let me know if interested and I'll PM you with full details.

Tycho just saw ur jeep in a NZ 4x4 show haha nice country over there looks like there's some sweet rigs gettin round over there! Not enuf jeeps tho
              Money pit 2000 XJ
              Build up... SOLD!!
              Isuzu Dmax build up!!

Comment

• walldog
                Established Member
                • Sep 2011

Orange crush

Hi Jason, my orange crush diesel auto sport unlimited with renegade pack won't arrive till 16 01 12, does that count me out ?

Originally posted by Jason L View Post
                G'day all,

My name is Jason Liddell from Australian 4WD Action Magazine, I'm currently in search for a vibrant colour JK Wrangler (4door). this will be one of the major features in the magazine as well as a cover shot.

To be in the running it must be up to spec! lifted nice tyres bull bar snorkles,
                Hopefully custom, something like in the top right hand corner.

So please post here to be in the in the running.

You can email me or PM me, I will be back and we need to spend a day shooting it within the next 2 weeks.

so who is up for it?????
                My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my jeep for what I told her I paid for it

Comment

• Tycho
                  CrawlerStar
                  • Jul 2010

Originally posted by jeepbloke2 View Post
                  Tycho just saw ur jeep in a NZ 4x4 show haha nice country over there looks like there's some sweet rigs gettin round over there! Not enuf jeeps tho
                  Slowly getting more Jeeps here, I was bemused but pleased to get a call from the dealer last week asking to pass my contact details onto a new Jeep owner (2 dr deisel JK) who was after parts upgrade advice The chap rang me and we spoke fro quite some time. I was out wheeling around Banks Penninsula on Saturday and he happened to be driving by and spotted my rig so stopped for a chat. He owns a farm so could work out to everyone's wheeling benefit

Comment

Working...
                  X