WARNING: Aftermarket Jeep Parts Australia? Anyone used?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kane96
    Established Member
    • Dec 2016

Yeah used to be real bad, I herd its good now, purchased a few things bars and stuff and have to go through court to see them, took me about a year to track em down, tons of other people had the same problems but I think its all be resolved and good now.

Comment

• Das_Colonel
      CrawlerStar
      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by PLN View Post
      I was on the phone with him today, I can confirm he is still trading. I always check google for reviews before i place an online order or book anything in. Its way to easy to get caught out these days.

He was very friendly on the phone and quick to respond to texts.
      Oh I'm sure he'll promise you the best deal ever and will be super polite, helpful and responsive.

Until he's got your money.

Retailing is built on reputation, of which this guy's is trash tier. Engage at your own risk.

Comment

• VYSHSV8
        I just registered
        • Aug 2020

He is still active and let’s say Dept of consumer has said go get a lawyer, so that’s what I’m doing as they don’t do shit

Comment

• VYSHSV8
          I just registered
          • Aug 2020

So the latest is
          Consumer protection reopens the case because more people have come forward against him
          So if you’ve had dealings that haven’t been fulfilled please contact consumer protection again as they are onto it..
          Also known as JPA , JPA Off-road group and the above op thread name
          Last edited by VYSHSV8; 07-01-2021, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• VYSHSV8
            I just registered
            • Aug 2020

Here is the latest a new warning has been issued

Friggin scum he is

Consumers make payments but goods or services not supplied Six consumers claim to be owed a total of almost $40,000 Trader has previously been prosecuted for failing to supply

Comment

Working...
            X