What are your next mods / What did you do to your TJ today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deanfoldi
    Full Flexer
    • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Aaronsjeep View Post
    good stuff mate
    get it done quick, and its back out on the trails to test on those side climbs
    Yeah only shot thing is Tyres are not in stock till the end of July.....

Comment

• stroked
      Sponsored by Centrelink
      • Jan 2009

bought 5 pro comp rims
      new front brake pads
      fuel cap
      grab handles

little shit but its all coming in!
      JKU 4",12" fox smoothies, sidebiters and some nitto's!

Comment

• brenttj
        Lowranger Shocker
        • Mar 2010

installed jks body lift started mml but rain and night time ********ed me up

Comment

• crawl3r
          RubiconSlammer
          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by brenttj View Post
          installed jks body lift started mml but rain and night time ********ed me up
          its easy as hey, nothing to the install, just common sence.

where did you get your mml, i might look into getting one of them
          AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM

Comment

• brenttj
            Lowranger Shocker
            • Mar 2010

installed the mml today not to bad just tight in the engine bay removed t case drop but the front to bolts that hold the automatic skid in place have rounded out the hole in the chassis so there is no thread and when i dropped the skid down they just fell out so now what to do?? maybe a helicoil has anyone used these or maybe just re tap with a bigger bolt

Comment

• crawl3r
              RubiconSlammer
              • Mar 2010

heli coils are awesome, i used them in my steering knuckle because i threaded one of my brake caliper threads and its even stronger then before

i got some 3-4" Rancho 9000xls today for the front off josh so got them in and will test it out tomorrow, should have a heap more downtravel now

so now my front shocks are up for sale, there all fine just dont suit my lift height anymore
              AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM

Comment

• Aaronsjeep
                No Winching
                • Nov 2007

fitted my new steel roof- modified it a little so i can run my safari top over the top.
                feels nice driving the jeep have a full steel roof instead just the soft top.
                as its bolted through onto the roll cage, and its cross braced- it will stiffen up the factory cage well. ill add some more triangulated bracing to the rear- and i think that should make a decent cage setup, until i can be bothered to build a ccda spec one.

thanks to AJ for the roof also.

Went to Reys place for a couple of beers, and installed some ARB recovery hooks on either side of my RR rear bar. PLated them up on the inside of the bar for extra strenght. looks tuff
                cheers rey for the help and hooks

Comment

• Aaronsjeep
                  No Winching
                  • Nov 2007

Yeh mate.

heres the roof, hard to see. but drove it down the M7 last night, at 110kms, not softtop noise either, feels like you have hard top on

Heres the new recovery hooks, needed them for Comps in case i need a 'lift'

Neatened up the rear- cut some rubber around my fuel cell, and some pinch weld around the opening for the coilovers, finnished it off nicely imo

Comment

Working...
                  X