What are your next mods / What did you do to your TJ today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TurboTJ
    TurboTJ
    • Jan 2009

Bought some windscreen light brackets today from Wooders
    TJ Is For Sale http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=111686

Comment

• deanfoldi
      Full Flexer
      • Mar 2010

Finally got round to ordering a front adjustable panhard..... Ordered a proto fab front bar and my front and rear ARB diff covers.

Comment

• brenttj
        Lowranger Shocker
        • Mar 2010

replaced clutch fan and my mate fixed my starter, it was a ********ing dodgy lead so now i am surplus 1 starter may as well put the new one in, anyway anlso my ac compressor bearing crapped it self today so no ac for me for a while, got a shorter belt and just re routed it
        Last edited by brenttj; 09-07-2011, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• motas
          Full Flexer
          • Jan 2011

Finally got my bull bar welded!

Still needs to be welded inside and painted but you can see what it looks like. The reason theres a massive gap between the bar and fenders is because I ordered the steel before I decided to do the highline but not much I can do about it now.
          Proabably gonna put lights inside the ends of it and tow points on the top. Next up is a winch for it.
          http://cj10camper.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

• Mitch.G
            Senior Newbie
            • Sep 2010

changed the dash lights from white to green, and found some spot light switch's made by narva that fit in the switch spot PERFECTLY, will upload photos later

Comment

• D&G Mudhunter
              Established Member
              • Sep 2006

Almost finished the rear bar. Still need to decide on the tyre carrier setup.

Installed the mudflaps, prepared the LED tail lights for install today.

Also gave it a rough paint in kill rust until i can get it powder coated.
              Attached Files

Comment

• D&G Mudhunter
                Established Member
                • Sep 2006

Finished Bar

Finished and installed the bar. Wired the lights and fitted the mudflaps.

Still only brush painted until i get the swing away finished then it's off to be powder coated.
                Attached Files

Comment

• deanfoldi
                  Full Flexer
                  • Mar 2010

Well my new brake pads were pissing me off never heard anything squeal as much as them and only had about 1200 kms on them guys that's what happens when u buy a cheaper pad..... So went an got some bendix 4wd pads can't explain how much better these pads are! Super happy with them.

Comment

Working...
                  X