What are your next mods / What did you do to your TJ today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RED_TJ
    Full Flexer
    • Oct 2008

Did some planning for the Ls1 Gen3 conversion. planning is starting to come good.
    IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM'

Comment

• brenttj
      Lowranger Shocker
      • Mar 2010

flushed transmission cost 120 all up not to bad oil cooler tomorrow

Comment

• Tallpieman
        CrawlerStar
        • Oct 2010

I replaced transfer case chain....... yay, finally have a 4wd

Comment

• Shauny B
          Full Flexer
          • Jun 2008

Had a little more adjustments on my orfab carrier today but done now, relocated my work lights and cleaned up the wires nice and neat this thing does not rattle it's awesome, just a quick shout out to vic at SBROFFROAD great service very nice bloke to deal with. cheers
          Attached Files

Comment

• Rodgebone
            AJOR Gold
            • May 2006

finally made some more progress on the new TJ build. both axles have been fully rebuilt w/new 4.56s installed. the 44 LSD was destroyed (along with the ring and pinion) so that has been replaced as well. the axles go back in this week. also replaced the broken 1st/reverse gear in the AX-15 (an easy job) and have now stuffed the tranny back in along with a new clutch and a Novak t-case cable shifter. new Bestop full wraparound windjammer, smoked turn lenses and blue IPF spottie covers are now on as well. picked up some custom mudflaps too (thanks BlackJack). will mod them to disconnect. s/b driving by next weekend. heaps more to do yet: exhaust header, Novak electric fan, Cepek DC-2s and the list goes on and on.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Rodgebone; 18-09-2011, 06:57 PM.
            there's Only One

Comment

• Rodgebone
              AJOR Gold
              • May 2006

stuffed the t-case back in and adjusted the novak shifter...works sweet!
              there's Only One

Comment

• Matthew Phillips
                Senior Newbie
                • Mar 2010

Fitted 32" 11:5 BfGoodrich muddies on 15" 8" Black steelies today. Could not be any happier with them.

I've got some Flat bushwacker flares on the way, they should hopefully cover up the extended wheels :P

Also got an Adjustable front track bar on the way.

I think Jennifer looks bad ass now

Last edited by Matthew Phillips; 22-09-2011, 12:22 PM.
                02 TJ - 32x11.5 BFGoodrich Muddies on 15x8 Black steelies - 2.5" Rancho lift.

Comment

• Rodgebone
                  AJOR Gold
                  • May 2006

Jennifer is looking sweet!!!

ive now got the axles back in Felix and he is on all fours once more. charged the battery after a month of sitting and reset the pcm. put fresh redline in the diffs and the tranny plus new fluid in the transfer case. got the brakes together and flushed including new pads, rotors, wheel cylinders and shoes. next is adjusting the trackbars, setting the toe, fitting the new steering damper and extending the breathers (made a custom breather for the AX-15 on the shift tower - will see how well it works). s/b a runner in the next day or two although more is coming soon!
                  there's Only One

Comment

Working...
                  X