What are your next mods / What did you do to your TJ today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brenttj
    Lowranger Shocker
    • Mar 2010

pulled the diff hat to check the locker no obvious damage but the intercam spacing is too tight for some reason its at .140 when it should be between .145-.165" so that will defiantly be causing problems waiting on the next step from tom at 4wd systems now but guessing ill have to take it out and re install it

Comment

• kennyboy
      CrawlerStar
      • Jan 2011

Pulled my viscous fan clutch out, she gone. Changing thermostat, fan clutch and flushing radiator tomorrow aswell as changing air con compressor clutch bearings.
      Stay out of filthy dirty water boys, has stuffed all my idle puller bearings, aircon, and fan clutch in one foul swoop. O and my carpet
      dont forget to recover a nissan

Comment

• wes
        AJOR Gold
        • Sep 2009

Well I personally didn't do it but I watched Victor from Blackjackwelding crawl under my filthy Jeep with a welder to fix the anti sway bracket which snapped off on the weekend.
        I'm a bit concerned. He looked like he was enyoying it

Attached Files
        Last edited by wes; 27-11-2012, 01:31 PM.
        Check out my TJ stuff for sale:
        http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=111468

Comment

• deanfoldi
          Full Flexer
          • Mar 2010

Finally got a UHF ! Got the GME TX3340. Now just need to find the best antenna to suit. And best mounting spot. Was thinking behind the glove box but I think the speaker is in the main unit.

Comment

• deanfoldi
            Full Flexer
            • Mar 2010

Got bored so decided to install my new UHF. Didn't have an antenna so just went and got a cheap one from supercheap auto until I find a good one I want.

Comment

• Rodgebone
              AJOR Gold
              • May 2006

paid $19 for a remote uhf speaker from Dick Smith (best i remember)
              there's Only One

Comment

• Richo
                No Winching
                • Nov 2004

Finally finished wiring the led lightbar. Finished the flares, cleaned up a few other bits and pieces, washed it, gave it a once over with paint scratch and swirl remover, and the heep's all shiney.
                Originally posted by Das_Colonel
                Yeah no need to be rude yeti, I'm not a total novice

Comment

• crawl3r
                  RubiconSlammer
                  • Mar 2010

i bought an eaton e locker for the dana30

and got bought so decided to see what my can height was, couldent find the thread on ajor but i was just shy of 5 cans

AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM

Comment

Working...
                  X