What are your next mods / What did you do to your TJ today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sontssonts
    CrawlerStar
    • Apr 2011

Just finished installing my home made garden edging flares! Cost $100! I documented it and will do a write up soon

Comment

• LeiSh
      CrawlerStar
      • Feb 2011

New custom made flares that mick rigged up for me - flat style!!!!
      I <3 My TJ
      -Dont Hold Back-

Comment

• TurboTJ
        TurboTJ
        • Jan 2009

Came very very close 2 rolling the TJ 2day on a steep incline, got half way up and hit a rut and turned the Jeep sideways on the incline and started to slide down and about 30cm away from the Ds wheels were more ruts so if i had slid into them the TJ might have rolled, had 2 use the winch 4 the first time 2 get out of that scary situation....
        TJ Is For Sale http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=111686

Comment

• GoldenEagle
          Established Member
          • Jun 2008

Well after blowing my front diff a month ago and then leaving Perth for 3 weeks and leaving the missz with no car I guess I will be replacing the crown wheel and pinion up front, while iv got the tools and the motorvation out I may as well throw on the new tyre carrier and rear bar from bla k jack welding, wire up the new spotties, rock lights and reverse light, maybe fix my UHF, and make a list of things I find broken while I'm crawling around under the car. Can't wait...

Comment

• vin18u
            Established Member
            • Jul 2007

bought tube to finish off my cage. hopefully arrive in the next few days
            06TJ,long arms with 5inch rear stretch,35's,cage,re-spray,highfenders,teralow,4:88's F&R ARB Lockers

Comment

• motas
              Full Flexer
              • Jan 2011

I found my new camping setup. Hammock tied between the driver rear corner and the passenger front corner of the roll cage. Amazingly comfortable and took under 30 second to setup and dont actually need a pillow. Its cheap and takes up no weight or space. All you do is flip the seats forward and hook it on. eventually I'll make it even easier with hooks and a proper hammock and such. Pics later.
              http://cj10camper.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

• Tonka Jeep
                I like stuff and things.
                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by vin18u
                what belly up skid did you order?
                Genright through Wooders.
                Jeep Wrangler Off Road Parts and Accessories available online from world leading manufacturer GenRight Offroad. Call 805-584-8635
                MY JEEP BUILD

Comment

• motas
                  Full Flexer
                  • Jan 2011

I ended up turning around though because it doesn't sag so much and just generally fit better. A proper camping hammock the right size will most likely be better.
                  http://cj10camper.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

Working...
                  X