X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jjgc
    Established Member
    • Jan 2012

That good Baxter we are slowly getting them done, good to hear they are quite
    Jeep WK2 My12 Laredo diesel Mineral Grey. Jayco sterling 21 65 3

Comment

• ozjeepster
      It's a JK Thing ;)
      • Jan 2010

WK2 - Rear knocking noise

Got first 10 sets of shocks in yesterday , replaced 2 sets out already & so far I'm 2 for 2 , test drive both down England's Rd and both Cherros were as quiet as a mouse , only noise I could was the tyres slapping the bumps 2 very happy customer

Comment

• Gecko1949
        Senior Newbie
        • Jan 2012

I'm booked in for next Tuesday 14/5/13 to have the shocks replaced. Other results so far appear very promising. Watch this space.
        sigpicGecko1949

Comment

• jjgc
          Established Member
          • Jan 2012

Hi Gecko Been waiting to hear from you will be looking forward to your report.

Comment

• Gecko1949
            Senior Newbie
            • Jan 2012

New shocks fitted this morning. Have just driven 150k home over all sort of surfaces and I couldn't notice any noise at all. Absolute bliss. I should point out however that the weather was fairly wet on the trip and sometimes that will deaden noises but I am confident that, at least at this point in time, the problem has finally been solved. For those who may be interested, the part number for the shocks fitted was CH68069680AD. At last it is over!!!!!!!!!!!
            sigpicGecko1949

Comment

• jjgc
              Established Member
              • Jan 2012

That's great Gecko finally got a good result as the old saying goes patience is a virtue.

Comment

• MattG
                CrawlerStar
                • Nov 2010

Had the AD's fitted today - very quiet run home. With two rattles fixed as well I'm nearly meditating now while driving

Comment

• jjgc
                  Established Member
                  • Jan 2012

Hi all. Six of us have had the new shockers fitted. MattG, Gecko, ozjeepster, Baxter, 4WD4FUN mate and me. But mine still have the same noise at low speed I have booked it into Pedders for a second opinion.

However could one of you confirm all the numbers that are on the shocker label for me so I can make sure I have the right ones. Numbers are 563AG,
                  89-4104-000-759, 52830, R759051301223 My invoice states they are the new CH68069680AD just like to check if they match yours.
                  Thanks Peter
                  PS if you go back to post 156 you will see a photo of the label in question
                  Last edited by jjgc; 16-05-2013, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X