X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matty4
    Established Member
    • Dec 2011

I ordered my Overland CRD on 4th May and I am being told a Sept delivery at this stage.
    Lease is up on current vehicle in 2 weeks so I'll just pay it out and start advertising it soon. We have a spare car if it sells sooner, so not really fussed when it arrives.
    Pretty sure it will be a July Build, so will be an MY13 car too..

Will re-finance as a new lease when I get closer.
    I was salary sacrificing my current vehicle but not this time...20% FBT killed that idea for me...was on 11%
    MY12 WK2 Overland CRD in Mineral Grey
    Outlaw 4x4 diesel chip
    3" exhaust
    CSA Raptors

Comment

• EXLR8
      Senior Newbie
      • May 2009

Ordered our Mineral Grey Overland CRD with rear DVD yesterday, I am being told approx November delivery. It appears this will be another MY2013 model.
      Ordered: MY2013 WK2 Overland - Mineral Grey - CRD - Rear DVD

Comment

• rajsarin
        I just registered
        • Sep 2011

I placed an order for my Grand Jeep CRD Overland, Black Exterior and Light Frost Interior end of Feb 2012 and got Delivery 8th June (which was one week ahead of schedule).........The dealer who assisted was Jeep Dealer in Lismore........

Beautiful vehicle, minus the issues with........
        Satnav is Crap - If you are ordering a new jeep make sure they give your garmin satnav and not navteq
        Raj Sarin
        Grand Jeep Cherokee Diesel 2015 &
        Grand Jeep Cherokee Diesel 2012

Comment

• ClarkeyWKCRD
          Established Member
          • May 2012

Hi all.

Got a call from the dealership today and booked in to pick up my new WK2 CRD Laredo in Bright Silver at 9:30am on Wednesday. About time.

First thing is straight to get measured for a set of drawers then home to start with the 3M carbon fibre film on the interior trim. Roll on Wednesday.

Clarkey.

Comment

• robmac
            I just registered
            • Jun 2012

Placed my order for Maximum Steel CRD Overland with ORAG on 18 January and still don't have a firm date for delivery. Initial expected delivery was April/May but that came and went without so much as an e-mail from the dealer keeping me updated. After chasing up the dealer in May was advised July 15 as the expected date. No update from the dealer since then. In the meantime ordered a BMW for the wife. It was built to order in Germany, ordered end of March and delivered first week of June. I'm starting to lose patience - at $75K plus I would have expected better service.

Comment

• robmac
              I just registered
              • Jun 2012

Received e-mail from dealer last Friday but missed it not being at work. Looks like my Jeep lands in a little over a week.

Comment

• ClarkeyWKCRD
                Established Member
                • May 2012

Hi all.

Picked up the new truck today. Very nice drive. It was measured for draws thisarv and I'll start with some 3M carbon fibre film tomorrow.

Very pleased indeed.

Clarkey.

Comment

• fester
                  No Winching
                  • Jun 2010

Nice one Clarkey, congrats but you're a bit slow in updating your profile.. To busy driving no doubt.
                  I got a sweater for Chrissy, nothing wrong with that except I was hoping for a moaner or a screamer.

Comment

Working...
                  X