• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gazz1958
    Established Member
    • Feb 2012

Waiting times WK2 CRD

There seams to be a mix of waiting times for GC CRDs in Australia anything from 2.5 months to 5+, what is your experience and don't forget to mention if your Jeep is a Lerado, Limited or Overland. Mine is a Overland CRD ordered first week of March 2012 and advised delivery is first week of June.

Gazz
    LRA Fuel Tank,Mopar Armour&Rock Rails.Uneek 4x4 Bull Bar, winch BF Goodrich 265 65 R18 AT tyres
  • floodywk2
    I just registered
    • Feb 2012

Ordered the same at about the same time.

Check out this site

If you have your VIN will be able to track your new Jeep

Comment

• scarps
      Full Flexer
      • Nov 2011

Hi Gazz,
      I ordered my WK2 JGC Deisel Laredo first week of November 2011 and it was delivered 30th March 2012. It was a long and hard wait, but now I have had it for a month, have to say 'worth the wait'. Best car and Jeep I have owned.
      Fuel economy averaging 9L/100km.
      sigpic
      2012 WK2 GC Laredo Diesel with all the goods I can find.

Comment

• darthgus
        • Oct 2011

mine almost exactly the same time as scarps - ordered mid oct, delivered just after mid march

oh and the same - easily the best car i have ever driven, getting the same sort of fuel consumption.. The only thing I havent done in it yet is offroad - still awaiting some recovery points..

Comment

• Dan2012JGCL
          I just registered
          • Apr 2012

CRD waiting time

Waiting time is driven by options and colour.

I ordered mine 19th April 2012. If I stuck with the colour I initially wanted it was going to be at least August at best to get it.

They had a Silver one on the way which fitted my specs, hopefully get it this weekend or maybe the following weekend at worst. It's at the holding yard now getting dealer gear fitted (towbar etc).

The silver has really grown on me now, but did originally want Maximum Steel or Mineral Grey.

The had a black one available as well, but luckily it didn't have the options I wanted, as I probably would have taken it - black looks awesome......when it is clean, but too hard to keep looking that way.

Comment

• Brisneyland
            • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Gazz1958 View Post
            There seams to be a mix of waiting times for GC CRDs in Australia anything from 2.5 months to 5+, what is your experience and don't forget to mention if your Jeep is a Lerado, Limited or Overland. Mine is a Overland CRD ordered first week of March 2012 and advised delivery is first week of June.

Gazz
            Sounds spot on. Likelyhood is yours is already loaded on a ship and Oz Bound.

Comment

• North Coast Wrangler
              RubiconSlammer
              • Oct 2002

Ordered our Black Forest Green Diesel Laredo last week, build date is scheduled end of may then it's 8-9 weeks on the boat to get here.

As was said above the more options you add or obscure colour, the longer it takes for it to be built.
              Back in the land of jeep and loving it - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM

Comment

• Brisneyland
                • Nov 2011

Originally posted by North Coast Wrangler View Post
                Ordered our Black Forest Green Diesel Laredo last week, build date is scheduled end of may then it's 8-9 weeks on the boat to get here.

As was said above the more options you add or obscure colour, the longer it takes for it to be built.
                So true. I changed from a non-standard interior back to black. The car alocated to me was built prior to my order date and is now well on it's way.

Comment

Working...
                X