• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ozjeepster
    It's a JK Thing ;)
    • Jan 2010

Thanks

Originally posted by Aaronsjeep View Post
    makes me want to go buy a xj to drive daily after seeing that. Awesome looking rig mate, rims look great.
    Glad u like her Aaron it may take an other 12 months but she will have all the rest of the gear that we chuck at em lol

Comment

• AD007E
      Established Member
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by ozjeepster View Post
      Thanks mate iv been in touch with them & am awaiting payment option , what model xj do u have , did u have to remove the rear bumper corners
      I've got a 95 and had to trim a bit of that rubber that goes down the length off the vehicle. You will have to trim but talk to the guys at DB and they will help. Also check out
      Rusty's Off-Road is a leader in the 4X4 industry with our innovative line of Jeep specific products. Our in-house manufacturing and R & D keeps our products on the cutting edge. With our in house manufacturing we are able to control cost and sell retail at wholesale cost without sacrificing quality.

Double black export their flare to Rusty's Offroad look at guide video for some tips the "graphics guy" install is a update model

Comment

• ozjeepster
        It's a JK Thing ;)
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by AD007E View Post
        I've got a 95 and had to trim a bit of that rubber that goes down the length off the vehicle. You will have to trim but talk to the guys at DB and they will help. Also check out
        Rusty's Off-Road is a leader in the 4X4 industry with our innovative line of Jeep specific products. Our in-house manufacturing and R & D keeps our products on the cutting edge. With our in house manufacturing we are able to control cost and sell retail at wholesale cost without sacrificing quality.

Double black export their flare to Rusty's Offroad look at guide video for some tips the "graphics guy" install is a update model
        AWWWWWW now im confused lol to many choices cheers for that mate

Comment

• jeepbloke2
          Full Flexer
          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Peter and Trent McCormick View Post
          thanks for the probs man, if you got any questions feel free to ask
          Its not the questions that are the problem unfortunately! its the lack of $$$'s lol
          Money pit 2000 XJ
          Build up... SOLD!!
          Isuzu Dmax build up!!

Comment

• ozjeepster
            It's a JK Thing ;)
            • Jan 2010

Out for a play

I took the family for a run trough Bruxner Park just taking any trail i could find looking for some where to play in the XJ would anyone local hear in Coffs have a map with highlighted trail heads & areas that are fun to drive if so please email me ozjeepster@hotmail.com
            Last edited by ozjeepster; 22-03-2011, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• KarloXJ
              Established Member
              • Apr 2010

Just as I brought my beloved Jeep recently (2" lift, only 135,000kms runs like a dream) on the Murray river track. Would like to get my XJ higher, with some big arse wheels and bolt on guards.
              Last edited by KarloXJ; 09-06-2010, 04:26 AM.
              sigpic
              Jeeping.. Because Football, Basketball, & Cricket only take one ball!

Comment

• TheOoz
                Full Flexer
                • May 2007

looks good Karlo. Watch out for the nudge bar - those things fasten low down, and if you get hung up can cause damage - better to get a bull bar or just remove the nudge.
                Los grandes de América!

Comment

• Ranga
                  I just registered
                  • Nov 2006

The Jeeps look good Karlo, it was fun to get them dirty. Your XJ was brilliant off road, hope we get to take them to Murchison.

Cheers Jim

Comment

Working...
                  X