X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitch
    TerraFlexer
    • Jan 2005

Yeah Kyro i was tryin to post my first eva pic,but did,nt know how so gave up through frustration.

Comment

• junglejuice
      MonsterMoose
      • Nov 2003

I finally got my new alloys on today, I reckon they look quite similar to the new JK Wrangler wheels.....
      Attached Files
      JJ

Do it once, Do it right!

2014 WK2 Overland

Comment

• fisher
        CrawlerStar
        • Feb 2008

Mine as it is now:

(I didn't take these shots - someone with the skills of a retarded monkey did...)

Harry
        1 Dead XJ
        My Photos
        New Ride (Don't hate me)

Comment

• jeepbloke2
          Full Flexer
          • Mar 2008

r u gettin another xj? dont wan2 get rid of your wheel carrier? lol like a vulture i no, i no haha
          Money pit 2000 XJ
          Build up... SOLD!!
          Isuzu Dmax build up!!

Comment

• fisher
            CrawlerStar
            • Feb 2008

I don't get to keep the wreck which is a bugger otherwise I'd be flogging the stuff from it left right and centre. I'm still deciding what to get next. I just don't want to go through modding another XJ all over again, if I got one it would have to already be modded up.
            1 Dead XJ
            My Photos
            New Ride (Don't hate me)

Comment

• rodxj
              AJOR Gold
              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by fisher View Post
              I don't get to keep the wreck which is a bugger otherwise I'd be flogging the stuff from it left right and centre. I'm still deciding what to get next. I just don't want to go through modding another XJ all over again, if I got one it would have to already be modded up.
              What! they didn't give you the option on the salvage? That sucks
              Originally posted by ex-Willys-Overland Engineer
              The TJ was the fill in vehicle between the finalisation of the CJ and the development of the JK.

Comment

• fisher
                CrawlerStar
                • Feb 2008

They did give me the option but I don't want it. It means I get $1000-$1300 less money in the payout, I have to pay $600 to get it towed to my house and it's against my property lease to have any unlicensed or wrecked cars on the property. Then I have a whole lot of extra work to do in terms of parting it out etc. Bugger that!
                1 Dead XJ
                My Photos
                New Ride (Don't hate me)

Comment

• rodxj
                  AJOR Gold
                  • Jan 2008

Originally posted by fisher View Post
                  They did give me the option but I don't want it. It means I get $1000-$1300 less money in the payout, I have to pay $600 to get it towed to my house and it's against my property lease to have any unlicensed or wrecked cars on the property. Then I have a whole lot of extra work to do in terms of parting it out etc. Bugger that!
                  Well, since you put it like that, and there doesn't look like there's a straight panel on it anyway. Time to move on eh Harry Good luck with your next ride mate.
                  Rod
                  Originally posted by ex-Willys-Overland Engineer
                  The TJ was the fill in vehicle between the finalisation of the CJ and the development of the JK.

Comment

Working...
                  X